You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Embroidered T-shirt
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-19 11:00 PM (#2062)
Subject: Embroidered T-shirt

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I created this T-shirt with my embroidery machine and some of the graphics from this site and trying to get the right font from Victory. I don't think I quite got it right. But it is close.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-19 11:36 PM (#2066 - in reply to #2062)
Subject: Re: Embroidered T-shirt

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Nobody respond I'm going to bed and will post them in the morning
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-20 2:25 AM (#2071 - in reply to #2062)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
ok there Rosey Grier, what the heck did you make? I'm not a bad artist, let me know if I can help.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-20 7:28 AM (#2082 - in reply to #2062)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I forget who Rosey Grier is, maybe I go GOOGLE her. If you can draw I can probably get it embroidered. I can't draw so I plagiarize (borrow).
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-20 7:32 AM (#2083 - in reply to #2062)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I thought I told you not to respond yet!
DesertJim
Posted 2007-11-20 12:50 PM (#2100 - in reply to #2062)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
I 'll take a medium for the Mrs. and XL for me, black is OK, and one each in ash would be great - I'll send a check AFTER I receive the shirts
Thanks ChickenLittle -
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-20 2:26 PM (#2102 - in reply to #2062)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I didn't know I was selling them yet. I was just making one for me, because I haven't seen any shirts I have liked. I don't mind if somebody is really interested there DesertJim. I haven't ran this past JAM for the use of his logo. JAM got an Opinion. I know he is trying to sell his shirts.
DesertJim
Posted 2007-11-20 3:16 PM (#2104 - in reply to #2062)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Anyone with a $5,500 embroidery machine and a $22,000 Vision ought to be sellin em to his buddies. I know that don't make any reason. BTW did you check with the Mrs?
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-20 3:29 PM (#2105 - in reply to #2062)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I am a true Capitalist, will sell most anything. If you would like a shirt, be glad to hook a buddy up. It was Jam's outline design of the bike so trying not to get booted off his site. If he doesn't mind, then I don't mind. Obviously he isn't reading this post, so I will post one for him to see and reply back on. Tell me again, what am I checking with the Mrs. on? I play with it as much or more than she does. It is one little slick machine. I can attach a computer to it, even COOLER. Maybe I come up with a different design and then not worry about it. Post it here and see what you think.

Your right all that gear and I should be selling something to pay for it.

Edited by pollolittle 2007-11-20 3:30 PM
DesertJim
Posted 2007-11-20 4:59 PM (#2107 - in reply to #2062)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Well, I thought maybe she was going to do all the heavy work and you would open the mail and cash the check. none my business really, just thought like when I treated mine to ice cream for shinin the bike, yours would want to know what she got for her hard work. But, then its a mute point if you are doin the heavy work - Sure I would like one withe the embroidery design and fruit of the loom material-
Count me in!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-21 2:46 AM (#2133 - in reply to #2062)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Pretty cool. Where's the inspiration? Your riding your vision, and still using the basic design JAM created? Come on man, think outside the box...although that is a sharp looking design. Never mind.....Do I get a sympathy one with a Kleenex attached to sleeve?
pollolittle
Posted 2007-11-21 10:05 AM (#2160 - in reply to #2062)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Buckeye, in all seriousness, if you can design it or give me specifications for it. I will make it and send it to you. I got busted on the design use, so I am thinking outside the box, I am unable to draw very good, so I have to convince, (maybe take her to Starbucks) sweet talk the wife into drawing me something cool. ANYBODY DRAW? If you can sketch or color either way, I can probably manipulate it for what we need.
LET ME KNOW. AS long as the greenbacks stay good, I can get'r dun. Yes, I will attach a Kleenex to the sleeve. I saw where you wanted Buckeye across the back and then something else. YOUR TURN.
Buckeye, football is thrown your way, sketch, draw, or describe.
PSYCHO
Posted 2007-11-21 11:20 AM (#2161 - in reply to #2062)

New user

BTW I wouldn't call Rosie a her to his face. He weighs in at about 400 lbs. and was one of the most awsome football players ever.
He also loves to knit.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-21 5:42 PM (#2171 - in reply to #2062)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
pollolittle, let me work on something over the week-end. I should have something I can scan in by monday. It sure would help if I could go into my garage and see my Vision sitting there.....after all the posts, I have an idea, but as the post suggest, it's probably way better "live" than the memorex version. Hopefully I can get the "spirit" of the bike.
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2007-11-22 7:17 PM (#2201 - in reply to #2062)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
I would definitely be interested for an xl for me & med for the SO. A long sleeved option would be great for those of us who can ride all year round (Florida). I can do a check or PAYPAL or plastic - your option. Luke
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™