You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Worlds Record
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

DesertJim
Posted 2007-11-20 12:21 PM (#2098)
Subject: Worlds Record

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
This was a post from my dealer Mike in AZ that was on the VMC site - Any challengers?

Southwest Region
Location: Tucson Arizona Just set a new World Record on the Vision, don't suppose it will last long however. (pretty dam easy) Rode from Tucson Arizona to North Phoenix Arizona (121 Miles) start to finish from the back seat of my Vision. You should have seen the looks and thumbs up I received from so many others and best of all even bikes pulled up and showed their appreciation of what a great looking machine this is.
Funny thing is after riding this distance I actually like riding the Vision from the Back seat and will probably go to Laughlin (400+ miles) in February with the Victory ride. My previous run of 47 Miles from Vegas was easily eclipsed on this ride.
Thinking of starting a contest of riding the Vision the farthest from the back seat, maybe we can get a bunch together and attempt this.
Only time I put my hands on the bars when when I would get around 2 or more semi's as the wind buffetting was pretty severe.
-----
Mike
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-21 2:49 AM (#2134 - in reply to #2098)
Subject: Re: Worlds Record

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
You got some BIG ONES my friend! Next thing you know, the ice cream chick will be sporting the drivers saddle.....you could hold on to something besides the handle bars when the semi's get to close....just saying, who's driving?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™