You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

First miles
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Bearcat
Posted 2007-11-21 6:55 PM (#2175)
Subject: First miles

Cruiser

Prescott Valley, AZ
Put the first 100 miles on the scooter today and it is all I hoped it would be and then some. I initially thought I hade a problem with the gear indicator but it finally started showing I was in 6th gear after about 50 or so miles. As was reported in another posting the windshield is definitely distorted at the top edge as well as the upper right corner on mine. I'll be watching closely for any cracking at the windshield mounting points. I took a few pics of my ride up to Jerome but forgot to reset the camera to make smaller size pics. OPPS!!!!!!!! So I'll no doubt have to do that ride again real soon and get some more pics to post here, oh well!!! I hope to get some more miles this weekend and check out the seat and grip heaters, have to work a couple hours tomorrow (it'll be in the 30s when I head out) and doubt the spousal unit would appreciate me doin a ride anywhere so it will be straight to work and then home for turkey, maybe a short afternoon putt will work

So to post a pic, or an album maybe do I just attach it after I'm done with the post???
Top of the page Bottom of the page
cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-21 8:59 PM (#2182 - in reply to #2175)
Subject: Re: First miles

Visionary

So Cal
Got 175 mi. on mine. Mostly back an forth from work, and the ride home. Dont take much to hit that 5k rev limiter. This things got wings!!!
Kinda like the quiet pipes, but it makes me invisible to cages. Use the HID all the time, if I cant be heard maybe a little bright light might help. Maybe Im getting old but it seems to have enough power just the way it is. Taking it down to my sisters tomorrow. 80 mi round trip. Ill give my old ladys point of veiw this weekend. Gotta work friday. Happy T-day everyone!!!!
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2007-11-21 10:15 PM (#2187 - in reply to #2175)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
I have finally reached 500 miles so I can have the sevice done on Friday.Am planning a 500 mile round trip this weekend down to central Florida to see some of my HAVRCF riding buddies. havrcf = Hurricane Alley Victory Riders of Central Florida. Went to Buffalo's bike nite & received many compliments on the Vis. Had a few "where are the wings?" & "where's the button you push to beam up tp the Mother ship?" but it's all in good fun. Luke
SongFan
Posted 2007-11-21 10:28 PM (#2190 - in reply to #2175)
Subject: RE: First miles

Visionary

Memphis

I wish I was a video editor. I'd show a Silver Vision rolling down the road, hit about 80 mph, rotate the nose and suck up the gear. We all agree that the front cowling looks like it could swallow the front tire and the rear one is nearly retracted already. Devilboy's bike would be a good prototype.

Lone Ranger
Posted 2007-11-22 12:00 AM (#2191 - in reply to #2187)

Tourer

Cleveland, GA

CoolHandLuke -  Had a few "where are the wings?" & "where's the button you push to beam up tp the Mother ship?" but it's all in good fun. Luke

Let's see - I have had the "Where are the wings" comment.

It's been called the Jetsonmobile and the Batmobile. "Where's your utility belt?"

"If Darth Vader rode a motorcycle, that's the one he'd ride!"

"It's a UFO!"

"It's a Burgmann on steroids!"

But it's all been in fun.  I REALLY don't mind, because I lubs my Vision.

cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-22 4:04 AM (#2194 - in reply to #2175)

Visionary

So Cal
Theyre just jealous because you had the guts to go beyond the norm. I got "the batmobile", but like you said it was all in good fun. I just mezzmerised them with the power windshield.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™