You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

VFC III Programming
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

ness_fan
Posted 2008-11-29 1:46 PM (#24200)
Subject: VFC III Programming

Cruiser

US
I need some help programming my VFC 3 I have a 2009 Vision S1/L1 mufflers, stock cpu disconnected O2 sensors (LLoyd said to disconnect O2 sensors) at idle when you start to accelerate the engine coughs and actslike it wants to stall if accelerating hard get a pop shifting from 1-2 and 2-3 sometimes after that runs smooth and fast lot less heat from motor also. I have a Vision intake plate on order (they are backordered) thanks for help.
Robert
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2008-11-30 1:50 PM (#24267 - in reply to #24200)
Subject: Re: VFC III Programming

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
im sorry im of no help. but i was wondering if you disco the o2 sensors does it make the bike throw any codes or warning lights? I was also wondering if the ECU keeps a log the it sensed the o2 was not working or Disco. i only ask this for warranty related issues..
Lotzafun
Posted 2008-11-30 2:12 PM (#24273 - in reply to #24200)

Iron Butt

Rockford, IL
Wonder if disconnecting the battery for 20 minutes will reset the stock cpu and remedy the problem?
ness_fan
Posted 2008-12-03 11:53 AM (#24472 - in reply to #24200)

Cruiser

US
so far no check engine lights, KevinX gave me some new adjustments for the VFC running good now. I dont think there will be any warranty issues (I hope)
Robert
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™