You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Muth signal mirrors
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

slowryder
Posted 2008-12-18 11:25 PM (#25275)
Subject: Muth signal mirrors

Cruiser

L.I., N.Y.
I just got an email back from Sue Kolhs on the Muth Sales Team who tols me that due to low demand for vision signal mirrors the their company is not currently planning to retrofit Vision mirrors. If your interested email her at www.muthco.com or call her at 1800 844 6616 or fax 1920 451 2015 Your emails and calls will change their minds and show them there is an interest in this item. They already make them for Honda, Harley, and BMW. Why not.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2008-12-21 1:20 PM (#25400 - in reply to #25275)
Subject: Re: Muth signal mirrors

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
whats the advantage of these mirrors? i have had a very bad past with aftermarket mirrors. every set of aftermarket mirrors that i ever owned in a short time frame because discolored and or were not as good at (being a mirror) as the OEM were. including extensive vibration. Our turn signals on the back of the vision are many many times larger than the normal motorcycle or even car turn signals. so its not like they are a little 2 inch circle that people can rarely see, like my old bike. This might be why no one has really shown interest in wanting such a product? But i could be completely mistaken.....
wseemann
Posted 2008-12-28 5:13 PM (#25694 - in reply to #25275)
Subject: RE: Muth signal mirrors

Cruiser

Boydsville, AR United States
I just sent them a request.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™