You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Forward, Vision
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-28 9:29 PM (#2290)
Subject: Forward, Vision

Visionary

So Cal
Decided to ride the e-glide today to help keep the battery charged. Besides, the dog at the end of the block has had nothing to bark at since I got the Vision. He's been sleeping in mornings. It was like climbing on a mini bike. I forgot how heavy it felt around corners. No seat heater, no grip heater. By the time I got to work (8mi) I was seriously thinking about going home at lunch time to get the Vision. I think I'll stick to 5 min. rides on weekends to keep the battery charged. I think I saw a tear in that dogs eye though, he misses the HD. I sure dont!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
VisionTex
Posted 2007-11-28 9:43 PM (#2291 - in reply to #2290)
Subject: RE: Forward, Vision

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
Sweeeet........the dog on the corner misses the HD. You gotta love it. That could be on a T-shirt or a Country/Western song!
cjnoho
Posted 2007-11-29 9:21 PM (#2331 - in reply to #2290)
Subject: Re: Forward, Vision

Visionary

So Cal
If he had any money Id sell it to him. Not giving up the Vision, it fits too well.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-11-30 4:30 AM (#2354 - in reply to #2290)
Subject: Re: Forward, Vision

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I'm a dog man myself. You should see the girls I dated prior to my wife. Woof. They would spin in circles and bark when I started my bike. Throw her a scooby snack and scratch behind the ears! Eventhough you want to please the dog with a burrly rumble, try barking at him when you go by....might get them the exercise he needs, and the laugh you need. I hear the song in my head now! VisionTex, you got the first line?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™