You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

help with lower deflectors mounting
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

taz456
Posted 2016-11-05 7:18 AM (#189666)
Subject: help with lower deflectors mounting

Cruiser

Pittsburgh, PA
Did anyone save the mounting template for the proper mounting of the lower wind deflectors? If so would you also be willing to have copies of it made and send them to me if I would sent you the money for copying and postage? If so please message me here.

Would any one be willing to take some photos with a measuring tape to show the distance that the lowers are supposed to be from the bottom of the fairing as well as another one showing the distance back from the grille trim from the forward most part of the fairing?

I took the ones of my 2009 and will be putting them on the new to me 2012 that I am picking up soon. I am guessing that if you mount then too far from their intended mounting position the deflectors will not work as well as they do when properly mounted. Again I am assuming that these are mounted in an area to provide the most benefit and/or best mounting area. I just didn't think about this before removing them from the 09. I can get the mounting tabs to sit flat against the fairing in multiple positions but I am not sure how well the will deflect i mounted to high or to far back on the fairing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dlucent
Posted 2016-11-08 7:20 AM (#189807 - in reply to #189666)
Subject: Re: help with lower deflectors mounting

Puddle Jumper

, MI United States
I have them and would be glad to help you out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™