You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

I have product
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

cschuss
Posted 2007-12-04 6:36 PM (#2517)
Subject: I have product

New user

For those of you who are seeking Visions in California...I have inventory in both Street & Tour and in all colors. All of our bikes are premiums
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-05 12:36 PM (#2539 - in reply to #2517)
Subject: Re: I have product

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
if your not pulling my leg, where are you?
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-05 1:05 PM (#2540 - in reply to #2517)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I'm looking for a MidNight Cherry Tour, I also would like to trade in a 2003 E-Glide Standard. I can be out on Friday if you have what I'm looking for. I'm not willing to spend more than 22k. Thanks for the help, and if I don't have positive confirmation on my PRE-ORDER from Corona Indian, I will be giving you a call for friday.
pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-05 1:44 PM (#2542 - in reply to #2517)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
cschuss - Buckeye, is looking for a Midnight Cherry Tour Vespa or other brand Scooter.

Buckeye, Don't do it! This is way more fun if you don't have your Vision. If you manage to pull this off and get one from this guy, he will have to take a picture of you on a Vespa or other similiarly humiliating form of two wheel transportation. I would hate for you to not be delayed one more day or a priceless picture. We could even put it on the Home page here.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-05 3:33 PM (#2549 - in reply to #2517)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
No to fear, I will get a picture of me on something strange. ( It will be a 2 or 3 wheel something strange) I know pollo's mind is in the gutter. Everyone needs to highfive TimS. Pollolittle, can't you tell by my recent posts, I'm at the end of my rope? I got burns on my neck from my chain getting pulled so frequently by false deliveries. I think we have answers now, and I should be LA-DI-DA-DO-DA-ING as early as this thursday. Once again, TimS ...HIGHFIVE!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-05 3:44 PM (#2551 - in reply to #2517)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
You haven't got to the end of that rope till you let go. That would be interesting to see you on something strange! La te da then. Find something strange and get on it. Pics please. The next time you go to your dealer, put something in the dealers hand to tug on, instead of the chain, while she's telling you other delivery dates. Make sure delivery dates are told to you until a smile crosses your face.
TimS - here's the first High 5. You da man!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-05 3:49 PM (#2552 - in reply to #2517)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I got the perfect 2 wheel picture to take along side the vision. You'll have to wait, it's on pre-order and will be in with in the next 8 days.LOL....whewww WEEEEE!!!! Knowing I have the option to go pick up my bike (eventhough I feel like a disloyal pig!) friday, gets me all warm and fuzzy. I'm almost in a state of shock, and excited again~ gimme,gimme,gimme.....mmuuuuaaaHHHHHHH!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-05 4:20 PM (#2556 - in reply to #2517)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Will your other disloyal bike be there still in eight days?
TimS
Posted 2007-12-05 4:32 PM (#2558 - in reply to #2549)

Iron Butt

BUCKEYE - 2007-12-05 3:33 PM

No to fear, I will get a picture of me on something strange. ( It will be a 2 or 3 wheel something strange) I know pollo's mind is in the gutter. Everyone needs to highfive TimS. Pollolittle, can't you tell by my recent posts, I'm at the end of my rope? I got burns on my neck from my chain getting pulled so frequently by false deliveries. I think we have answers now, and I should be LA-DI-DA-DO-DA-ING as early as this thursday. Once again, TimS ...HIGHFIVE!

BuckEye,

Right back at you. What are you waiting for, head on up to V-Twins 101 and meet us down @ IMS Saturday noon with your new Vision.

Mine is in for its 500 mile tune up, GPS mount, Driving Lights, LoJack, CB/Intercom, DC Plugs and Chrome Kickstand. I should have it back sometime on Friday.

BTW, Charlie started this thread and he is not pulling your leg.

GET OFF YOUR BUTT !!!

Tim
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-05 4:45 PM (#2561 - in reply to #2517)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I know, I'm gun shy about the pulling leg thing. My shop has been giving me the shoulder shrug for so long I don't know who to believe. I emailed Chas...we are lined up for Thursday if my shizzle isn't shippizzled. I have friday off. My shop said my bike probably shipped last friday now, and the district manager is trying to find out where its at and I should be looking at it thursday-friday. It's only about 90 from my home HQ, and would much rather not travel to the coast. (170 miles away) I let Chas know, if I got nothing by the end of my shift tomorrow, I'm on the move to the coast friday, to pick up a vision. Either way, HIGHFIVE! I'm finally in the drivers seat in this circus clown car!
DesertJim
Posted 2007-12-06 11:30 AM (#2578 - in reply to #2517)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
I'll sure be glad when this Buckeye BS is over- Thats all I been readin - Sad - Glad - Sad- Glad- Hi fives? this isn't a sporting event- When you gettin the Vision? Thursday? then the 5th then next week - then 8 days- the the ultimatum- then hope from your dealer- then V-Twins 101- then the district manager- BTW Thanks Tim for the find!- You'r closer to Buckeve than most of us, camp out in his front yard and make sure he gets his Vision! Do a confirmation post on his computer to all of us. Get a picture on something strange?? Pooll, he is at the end of his rope, if you and I have to go to 29 Palms he can get ready for a real asskickin!!gimme,gimme,gimme.....mmuuuuaaaHHHHHHH!LOL....whewww WEEEEE!!!! La te da then.I'm finally in the drivers seat in this circus clown car! LA-DI-DA-DO-DA-ING as early as this thursday. Whew, I'm tired, One you forgot, Yippeee KI YAAAA

Buckeye, I feel your pain!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-06 12:54 PM (#2579 - in reply to #2517)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I will post the Buckeye picture to you all. One on the Vision, one on the "other" two wheel deal. What else do you bunch of old buzzards got to watch? Maybe you could discuss trailors, or whats the strength of you arthritis medecation....I will try to create more technical questions, when my vision is under my took-ass. Until then....bllllllttthwwweeee!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™