You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Wire
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

VVVeteran
Posted 2017-09-12 10:06 PM (#192252)
Subject: Wire

Puddle Jumper

Can anyone tell me what this electrical wire is for? It is in the left hand side pocket. Not having an owners manual I can't look it up. I thought at first that I could plug my phone into it and play the music on my phone. The connector will not fit my Samsung S7, so not sure what it is used for. Any help greatly appreciated.

(20170912_165250 (2).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20170912_165250 (2).jpg (48KB - 1 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Don07tncav
Posted 2017-09-13 5:05 AM (#192253 - in reply to #192252)
Subject: Re: Wire

Cruiser

Old I Phone connector with new I phone adapter.
Ferta McDaniels
Posted 2017-09-13 8:38 AM (#192254 - in reply to #192252)
Subject: RE: Wire

Puddle Jumper

Okeana, OH United States
If you can get your hands on an iphone, you can store your music on the phone and be able to control it via the handlebar controls. The song information will show on the head unit display and you can change tracks, change play lists and control volume. It also charges the phone. You can remove the white lightning adapter and purchase a bluetooth adapter that connects to the 30 pin cable and use your S7 to play music through the bike speakers. You obviously won't be able to power the phone this way. The only other drawback using the S7 is that you can only control the volume through the handlebar controls. You can't change tracks. I also don't think that song information is displayed on the head unit display. I don't like iphones but I do use an old one to play music via bluetooth through the bike speakers.
johnnyvision
Posted 2017-09-15 6:40 PM (#192256 - in reply to #192252)
Subject: Re: Wire

Visionary

that black thing is a ipod converter so if you have a ipod you can play music. I do believe you can get a Bluetooth adapter and then use your phone
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™