You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Dash 2015 Vision
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

sdvic
Posted 2019-07-10 1:05 PM (#192885)
Subject: Dash 2015 Vision

Cruiser

San Diego, Ca
Problem:

My dash and all gauges on my bike intermittently go off and on. Sometimes when starting the bike nothing goes on with any of the gauges and if I turn the key to acc then to On to start the bike the gauges go on. Just riding down the road the gauges will go off then maybe 30 seconds later go back on.

The Victory / Indian shop has never seen this before. My question to all is has any seen or heard of this and the possible cause / fix?

Thanks,

Ken
Top of the page Bottom of the page
pollolittle
Posted 2019-07-10 2:25 PM (#192886 - in reply to #192885)
Subject: Re: Dash 2015 Vision

Visionary

Brighton, TN
yeah, they use to blink with the original key switch, like you speak of or the bike just would die or no start. This predominantly only affected the 2008ish, it was a recall and they put a piece of slanted rubber under the switch to put pressure up on the switch. Seem to fix most complaints, figure they redesigned in later years, haven't heard of it since.
sdvic
Posted 2019-07-10 5:18 PM (#192887 - in reply to #192885)
Subject: Re: Dash 2015 Vision

Cruiser

San Diego, Ca
Thanks,
My 08 had that recall. This does not affect the running of the bike. The dash just goes out when riding or does not come on when turning bike on.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™