You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

J&M Audio Harness
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

DesertJim
Posted 2007-12-07 7:17 PM (#2638)
Subject: J&M Audio Harness

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
I paid for all the audio option accessories when I picked up my Vision the 1st of October with an understanding of how it would all sync, be wireless, garmin blue tooth compatable etc. I have since found it will not work that way, so I cancelled all of it because----

My dealer is in Tucson AZ, is right down the street from J&M. J&M currently has a Vision in their shop with engineers configuring an audio harness to do what we all want it to do. You tech guys probably know some of the issues of the Blue Tooth broadband width for several thing to function etc. So, right now I am going to wait and see what they come up with, thought maybe some of you might be on the fence also. BTW, I understand the J&M President is waiting for delivery of his Vision, so the job probably has some priority.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
TimS
Posted 2007-12-07 9:02 PM (#2639 - in reply to #2638)
Subject: RE: J&M Audio Harness

Iron Butt

DesertJim,

Keep us posted. I for one would like to see 2 AUX inputs. With the IPOD hooked up, I do not see how to add another accessory.

Also, having a few less cords would be nice if it is truely stereo and full duplex.

Thanks,
Tim
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™