You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

BUCKEYE HAS HIS BIKE!!!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-10 2:15 PM (#2762 - in reply to #2646)
Subject: Re: BUCKEYE HAS HIS BIKE!!!

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Yes, I rarely find anyone riding that doesn't like it. Only one so far riding a modded HD, that kinda frowned and wouldn't hang out to ride through traffic. Anybody else, no matter the make of bike has enjoyed it.
VisionTex, I too have come up and looked at the bike and denied who owned it or knew anything about it, just to see what they would say. Seems you get a little more honesty, that way. What I have noticed is the Love it or Hate it design. At first glance, very few people immediately say I love it and gotta get me one. Normally, I hear, nice bike and HMMMMM!!! Then I ask do you like it? They normally reply with it is definitely different. But, Do you like it? Yeah! I think so!
So, it seems to grow on you but it takes a moment for your brain to digest what your eyes have just seen. Then the more you look the more "YOU LOVE IT"!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-10 2:15 PM (#2763 - in reply to #2646)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Yes, I rarely find anyone riding that doesn't like it. Only one so far riding a modded HD, that kinda frowned and wouldn't hang out to ride through traffic. Anybody else, no matter the make of bike has enjoyed it.
VisionTex, I too have come up and looked at the bike and denied who owned it or knew anything about it, just to see what they would say. Seems you get a little more honesty, that way. What I have noticed is the Love it or Hate it design. At first glance, very few people immediately say I love it and gotta get me one. Normally, I hear, nice bike and HMMMMM!!! Then I ask do you like it? They normally reply with it is definitely different. But, Do you like it? Yeah! I think so!
So, it seems to grow on you but it takes a moment for your brain to digest what your eyes have just seen. Then the more you look the more "YOU LOVE IT"!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-10 2:16 PM (#2764 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
i stepped outside a few seconds ago, and had two buzzards checking it out. i had to give the quick tour since it's busy traffic on ground today. they wouldn't leave, and I had to wipe the drool off. after i looked it was my drool....lol EAR TO EAR GRIN STILL!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-10 2:19 PM (#2765 - in reply to #2646)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Now how do I delete the second post. HMMMM!!!! I had a buzzard checking mine out the other day, but he pooped on it. Dang bird.
Buckeye, when you get the chance take off the pizza box and see what you think? That is the way mine is currently till my pizza box shows up.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-10 2:33 PM (#2767 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I see a big empty space where my pizza box should be. They are coming out with a panel that will fill the gap if the box is removed. I won't be removing mine. this is my dream bike, and i don't think i could change a thing. honestly, even keeping the factory pipes. The coyotes at the end of the block get to sleep in, and so does the housing tract i live in. the hd would shake the walls if i started it in the garage. the vision just purrs until i throttle, and then Waaahooo. by the way, i can actually see things in my mirrors while at idle. never been able to do that before. also, one of my hard core hd buds, can just say "hmmm, definetly diferent", but every time i look out side, he's at the bike. LOL.....i think he has the Buckeye envy and afraid to come over to the 'light".
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™