You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

BUCKEYE HAS HIS BIKE!!!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

SongFan
Posted 2007-12-07 10:56 PM (#2646)
Subject: BUCKEYE HAS HIS BIKE!!!

Visionary

Memphis

This announcement cannot get lost in other posts. It has to be shouted coast-to-coast, border-to-border. I am breathing a gigantic sigh of relief.

Congratulations a thousand times over.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
VisionTex
Posted 2007-12-07 10:58 PM (#2648 - in reply to #2646)
Subject: RE: BUCKEYE HAS HIS BIKE!!!

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
Congrats Buckeye, enjoy the ride.
okthenbye
Posted 2007-12-07 11:02 PM (#2650 - in reply to #2646)
Subject: Re: BUCKEYE HAS HIS BIKE!!!

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
Alright! Buckeye! Congratulations and welcome to the Vision "Riders". Now it's real...
Vsion
Posted 2007-12-07 11:33 PM (#2654 - in reply to #2646)

Cruiser

Southeast, AZ United States
Maybe his post count will slow down a little
pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-08 1:02 AM (#2658 - in reply to #2646)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Last time I checked SongFan you were in the same geographical location as me. How come you know and the guy that gives him the most grief on here, no clue. I am thinking of Boycotting the BUCKEYE! HMMMM! Him with a VISION, now that's good! Tell me another one, I can barely keep typing due to hysterically laughing. I have been hearing about this guy and this soon to be delivered bike, that I too am now a disbeliever. Where's the proof in the puddin'? I doubt his posts slow down, he still has to work like some of us on here.

OK, just in case this post is for real, I will cautiously congratulate him on his new ride. congratulations buckeye! New ride and all! Happy Trails!
SongFan
Posted 2007-12-08 1:30 AM (#2659 - in reply to #2646)

Visionary

Memphis
He made a couple of comments in "Hey Buckeye, Just missed you" and near the bottom of "Show & Tell".  That's why I posted this.  Didn't want anyone to miss the news.
metalguy
Posted 2007-12-08 2:19 AM (#2660 - in reply to #2646)

Tourer

Tacoma, WA
FINALLY!!!! Congrats, Buckeye!----Metalguy
Miles
Posted 2007-12-08 3:39 AM (#2661 - in reply to #2646)

Tourer

Mount Vernon, WA United States
Well it must be true. This has to be the first thread he has not posted in yet.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-08 10:28 AM (#2665 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Oh yeah baby! Im on the road....Every thing you ALL said it would be, it is! I learned to deal with the "distortion" of the windshield in about 2 minutes. I can only say, I drove 180miles, to a shop that had the bike polished and waiting for me at the front door, they treated me with respect, and went over the bike with me like it was a baby. IT IS! The Folks at VTwin 101 made this the best buying experience ever! Great guys (couple of cuties running around also). There shop was big, clean and full of VISIONS! Since I had the rough ride to the shop, the difference on the ride home, was night and day...literally. The socal storms caught me on the way home, 48 degrees, but with the heaters on low, i was comfy. I had to stop once due to darkness, and not having clear lenses with. The rain, plus dark lenses wasn't good. Stopped off at a chevron, they gave me a FREE set of clear lenses...topped off, and rocked the rest of the way. My wife thought it was cool, and so did my teenager. I spent more than 2k extra than my original tour pre-order, but was willing due to the hospitality. Will post pictures today, when I get home from this shift. ) Had to make up today, for yesterday. Once again, HIGH FIVES all around, beers and dancing girls for everyone!
swiftvtx
Posted 2007-12-08 10:32 AM (#2666 - in reply to #2646)

Cruiser

Congrats, BUCKEYE. I'm up for the beers and dancing girls.
Travelin Man
Posted 2007-12-08 10:55 AM (#2672 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

Congrats on your new Vision! I take it from your post that you didn't end up waiting for your pre-ordered bike, if so, are you just writing off your deposit or are they going to refund it to you?

Ride Safe, Ride Hard, Just Plain RIDE!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-08 11:01 AM (#2675 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Getting deposit back,,,by law. By the way, I asked the "pre-order" dealer to contact me yesterday if they had any news on my delivery, no emails or phone calls. I would have went bullistic if my butt wasn't already on my bike from a different dealer. I still have to use his shop for service, but after reading portions of the user manual, I won't need to see them for another 3k miles. And I'm not sure about it then. The ride to the coast was is nice, and I know the guys at VTWIN 101 will take care of me.
Travelin Man
Posted 2007-12-08 11:12 AM (#2679 - in reply to #2675)

Iron Butt

BUCKEYE - 2007-12-08 10:01 AM

Getting deposit back,,,by law. By the way, I asked the "pre-order" dealer to contact me yesterday if they had any news on my delivery, no emails or phone calls. I would have went bullistic if my butt wasn't already on my bike from a different dealer. I still have to use his shop for service, but after reading portions of the user manual, I won't need to see them for another 3k miles. And I'm not sure about it then. The ride to the coast was is nice, and I know the guys at VTWIN 101 will take care of me.

Great! Glad to hear that! I hear too much lately about disreputable dealers screwing over customers.

Most dealers will ask you to bring a bike (doesn't matter what brand) back around 500 or 600 miles so that they can give the bike a once over for things that might have loosened up in those first few miles and also to do an oil change. With modern manufacturing techniques this is rarely needed anymore, especially the oil change, but it would still be a good idea for you to give the bike a once over for any loose nuts or bolts as you probably already do if you've been riding for a long time.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-08 11:17 AM (#2682 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
thanks, and yes, it's a shame. at least my pre order dealer said it wouldn't be a problem. i had to use a bit of finess to ensure it. i still don't have the 1k in hand, but will call today, and ask them to reimburse the credit card. should be easy cheesy. then again, so should getting a preorder from august....
Carolina Tom
Posted 2007-12-08 11:07 PM (#2715 - in reply to #2646)

Cruiser

Lexington, North Carolina
  Wow, BUCKEYE's got Vision.  Congrats. 
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-08 11:08 PM (#2716 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
yup, even a blind squirl will find a nut every now and again.
cjnoho
Posted 2007-12-09 12:29 AM (#2720 - in reply to #2646)

Visionary

So Cal
CONGRATULATIONS BUCKEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DannyB
Posted 2007-12-09 10:18 AM (#2721 - in reply to #2646)

Tourer

2 mi from Jim Beam n KY
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
chitowntom03
Posted 2007-12-09 11:16 AM (#2722 - in reply to #2646)

Cruiser

I WILL WAIT TO SEE THE PICS ITHINK HE HAS ALL OF
US RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS US. IF NOT CONGRATS BUCKYEYE, STILL WAITING
DesertJim
Posted 2007-12-09 11:23 AM (#2723 - in reply to #2646)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Guys, I think this could be a hoax!!! All we hear is abr jabr that he has it- Has he made a gallery post like he said he would??? of his Vision?? -- NOOOO- just some goofball on a scooter- this guy could be the REAL VESPA PRESIDENT infiltrating our Vision Riders site- Pollo, its time for us to make him stand up and be counted- Buckey, if this is real and you have your Vision post it, with your family for enforcement please, you do have a family as reported -yes? Sorry to be scepticle but in this day an age there are a lot of impostors runnin around, next thing you know he will want the Vision riders support to run for a political office with Nancy in Cal, or contribute to the Michael Jackson kids foundation.

Sorry, I just think we need to be real cautious with this Bucky guy!!!!!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-09 3:28 PM (#2730 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
oh DesertJim and Pollopoo, you should never question the Mighty Buckeye. I have to wait to get pics up at BigBear, it snowed pretty good. The cold isn't a factor, but the slick road is. I will post more pics as the weather clears. Eventhough I live in Yucca Valley, I'm at 3,500 ft which means it has been snowing since last night. Not sticking, and it will more than likely be in the 70's tomorrow. I was out catching beer flakes on my tongue! "beer flakes" are when you chug a 12 0z, and catch snow flakes on your tongue, and then pound another beer! ONly caught about 12 snow flakes before I was running around neck-ed in the yard. Should be an olympic sport!
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2007-12-09 9:50 PM (#2738 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

, FL United States
Congrats BUCKEYE. Your Vis looks just like the one parked at my house. AMAZING ain't it !!!!!!!!
pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-10 10:26 AM (#2742 - in reply to #2646)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Oh, the mighty StinkEye, snow stops you in your tracks apparently. You, Beer, neckid, and beer flakes, not a pretty picture I'm guessing.
CoolHandLuke, did you go outside and make sure yours is still there. According to the gallery, Stinkyeye, was doing night OPS, and I am guessing that is how he really got the bike.

All Hail the mighty Stinkeye, with beer flakes, dancin' girls and high fives and low dollar bills all around!
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-10 12:22 PM (#2752 - in reply to #2646)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
yes, i have become more than mighty with the vision of doom, or the bat mobile, or space ship,,,,many names given by co workers. ALL seem to like it. Even the hard corps hd bubbas. not sure if they were just afraid of eminant death if they said anything negative.
VisionTex
Posted 2007-12-10 1:16 PM (#2755 - in reply to #2752)

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
I did a "Toys for Tots" ride on Saturday with about 1200 other riders. My Vision Tour was the only Vision in the group, so it got a lot of attention. At least 10 people standing around it all the time, all the comments I got were positive, at least while they were talking to me. Some times I would stand back and not let anyone know it was my bike and still did not hear any really bad comments. One dude asked me where the wings were though. I told him, I was having problems with the solar panels and the wings won't come out until the solar panels depoly, then it will lift off. The guy said "Really". The whole group standing around busted out laughing. I think we could tell just about anyone anything about this bike and quite a few would believe it. Cool.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™