You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Victory Vision / Busgtech Hitch
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

kris8654
Posted 2009-02-24 4:48 PM (#28981)
Subject: Victory Vision / Busgtech Hitch

Puddle Jumper

Northwest, Nevada
I recently bought a BushTech hitch for my Vision. I am asking for any and all input in regards to puting the hitch on, towing of trailers, any problems or advice. I am more concerened about how much weight I can tow and maintain the power needed to go down the road.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lotzafun
Posted 2009-02-24 6:14 PM (#28984 - in reply to #28981)
Subject: Re: Victory Vision / Busgtech Hitch

Iron Butt

Rockford, IL
I kinda hate to suggest this....but a site search using words like "trailer" "hitchdoc" "bushtec" will get you all kinds of good info. There has been quite a few discusions regarding most all of the ins & outs of using a trailer.
Lone Ranger
Posted 2009-02-24 6:38 PM (#28990 - in reply to #28981)

Tourer

Cleveland, GA
I took a Bushtec trailer on a 1,700 mile trip last fall with my Vision. As this was my wife's first experience touring on bike, the trailer was PACKED, to the point that I had trouble closing the lid. Between the two of us, and the trailer and its contents, we had a good 750-850 pounds added to the bike.

Never noticed it behind us during our ride, which included the Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, and the mountains of north Georgia.

I don't think you'll have any trouble towing with the Vision.
rlreed
Posted 2009-02-24 7:45 PM (#28993 - in reply to #28981)

Cruiser

Tavares, Fl
I bought the Bushtec hitch and installed it myself. I took my time and had no problems. The instructions are easy to follow and everything bolted up We tow a Bunknouse popup camping trailer and have had no problems whatsoever....
visionbob
Posted 2009-02-27 8:55 PM (#29197 - in reply to #28981)

Cruiser

Cumming, GA
I took my Bushtech, fully loaded,on a 9200 mile trip last summer with no problems. Didn't even know it was back there. Part of the trip involved a 30 minute, 5 mile ride through 1-4 inches of mud going over the mountain into Jackson Hole, WY. You can see the video and pictures on my web site (http://web.mac.com/carlan01). I had mine installed.
superfreak
Posted 2009-03-05 11:11 PM (#29626 - in reply to #28981)

Puddle Jumper

Myrtle Beach,SC.
I am concidering a trailer for mine and was wondering what kind of tow capacity the vision has and if the hitch doc is capable of it?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™