You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Ness "Twin-Sucker" for Vision
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

Squeak
Posted 2009-02-26 7:00 PM (#29124)
Subject: Ness "Twin-Sucker" for Vision

Cruiser

Brighton, Colorado
I made the mistake of asking about upgrading air filters on a previous thread, so I'll start another thread and try to be as specific as I can.

First off, Thanks KevinX and VAryder for your info. As addressed earlier, I have an -09 Vision with the Stage 1, level 1 exhausts. Specifically, will the Arlen Ness "Twin-Sucker" top filter ($79.95), Front filter ($59.95) and/or the Performance Kit ($129.95) help in the performance of my bike. Just looking at whether my "performance" levels, i.e. torque, h.p. etc. would be enhanced with these additions or not.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kevinx
Posted 2009-02-26 8:02 PM (#29130 - in reply to #29124)
Subject: RE: Ness "Twin-Sucker" for Vision

Visionary

Gainesville Fl Home of the Gators
Your stage 1 kit came with the front filter; so there is no reason to spend any money there. I can't speak for the Ness top plate, but I have installed a BUNCH of the Lloydz intake plates with an average of 5HP without a VFC, and 9HP with. Also gains of 3FtLb across the bottom, and 7-10FtLb across the top of the curve.
mwspoon
Posted 2009-02-27 6:57 AM (#29154 - in reply to #29130)

Puddle Jumper

Springfield, MO
Kevinx,

I was tempted to put on Lloydz intake plate until I am ready for the full package of the cams, controller and maybe an exhaust system. If I just do the intake plate is there any risk of negatives such as popping or anything without the controller? Just curious if there was any downside?

mwspoon
kevinx
Posted 2009-02-27 7:03 AM (#29155 - in reply to #29154)

Visionary

Gainesville Fl Home of the Gators
mwspoon - 2009-02-27 6:57 AM

Kevinx,

I was tempted to put on Lloydz intake plate until I am ready for the full package of the cams, controller and maybe an exhaust system. If I just do the intake plate is there any risk of negatives such as popping or anything without the controller? Just curious if there was any downside?

mwspoon

Never put it on a bike without an exhaust upgrade. Would not really recomend it with the stock mufflers
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™