You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Handlebar Position???
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Travelin Man
Posted 2007-12-08 11:19 AM (#2683)
Subject: Handlebar Position???

Iron Butt

Since I don't have my Vision yet I am wondering, how are the handlebars attached? Are they a two piece design similar to the handlebars on the Honda GL1800 Goldwing? If so, for those people that wish to change the bar position it may be possible to manufacture relocation blocks that can change the angle of the bars and/or bring them further in, up, down, or out.

How does the handlebar position work for everyone?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-08 11:31 AM (#2685 - in reply to #2683)
Subject: Re: Handlebar Position???

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Handle bars for me is perfect. I'm 6'0 with stubby arms..the setting on all the positions is perfect for me. Shifter, brake and handle bars. the controls are easily manipulated, and since i never had a bike that had just one turn indicator switch, thought it might be a prob. nope, looked down once to find it, and had no probs. using it after. it's like it was made just for me. The laser beam up front is awesome! Hit the switch and aircraft want to know what the becon is about. I think i heard aliens over my radio, which works very nice. loud enough to hear a great van halen riff, yet not distracting. go faster, gets louder with no distortion. slow down, lowers volume on its own. If you've owned a Harley like I have all my riding years, (15years straight) it will take about 5 miles to fall in love with this bike. the more i ride, the more i love it.
TimS
Posted 2007-12-08 9:28 PM (#2710 - in reply to #2683)
Subject: RE: Handlebar Position???

Iron Butt

It looks like the handle bars are 2 pieces that are welded in the middle with a bolt on either side of the weld joint going into the front fork.

If you go to the IMS show tomorrow, you can see a naked one on the showroom floor in the Victory booth.

HTH,
Tim
Travelin Man
Posted 2007-12-09 3:03 PM (#2729 - in reply to #2683)

Iron Butt

BUMP

mike s
Posted 2007-12-12 9:29 AM (#2842 - in reply to #2683)

Cruiser

Valdosta, GA
I would like to have a set that were about two inches back and maybe an inch or so lower. The position isn't bad where it is, but as I'm a bit on the shorter side, I'd like to have the pullback.
okthenbye
Posted 2007-12-12 11:15 AM (#2848 - in reply to #2683)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
The handlebar position is perfect for me. I am 5'9" and the riding position including handlebars is very comfortable compared to anything else I've ridden. There is nothing else that rides like this Vision.
Mudge
Posted 2007-12-12 12:54 PM (#2850 - in reply to #2683)
Subject: RE: Handlebar Position???

Tourer

20 miles west of Chicago.
I too am hoping that Victory will make pull-back bars available. The stock ones seem that they would be comfortable for a large range of people, but unfortunately for me I've got some back and shoulder problems.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™