You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Handlebars
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

kris8654
Posted 2009-03-03 2:55 PM (#29395)
Subject: Handlebars

Puddle Jumper

Northwest, Nevada
I am 6-07 and bought the Arlen Ness shroter handlebars. I want to put them on myself and wonder if anybody could offer up and tips. Mainly how to reomve the dash strip to put them on. I don't have a service manual and don't want to break anything.

I Need Help,
Kris
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dwhite28
Posted 2009-03-03 3:59 PM (#29404 - in reply to #29395)
Subject: RE: Handlebars

Tourer

San Antonio, TX United States

Kris,

If you look in the tech section of the forums, you will find a link to a service manual on the Vision.

Or you can use this link http://www.mediafire.com/2008visioninfo and go directly to it.  The most difficult part is pulling up on the chrome bezel arond the gauges.  Some bikes the bezel fits really tight and you will want to take a plastic putty  knife about one to two inches wide and pry up on the bezel.  Might also want to put some soft cloth between the bike and the putty knife.  Some bikes you can grab the bezel in both hands near the center and give a quick tug and it will pop right off.  After this, you will have access to the screws to remove the bridge.  There is more detailed information on the whole process in the manual.  Good luck.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™