You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Buckeye Vision?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

DesertJim
Posted 2007-12-09 11:45 AM (#2724)
Subject: Buckeye Vision?

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Guys, I think this could be a hoax!!! All we hear is abr jabr that he has it- Has he made a gallery post like he said he would??? of his Vision?? -- NOOOO- just some goofball on a scooter- this guy could be the REAL VESPA PRESIDENT infiltrating our Vision Riders site- Pollo, its time for us to make him stand up and be counted- Buckey, if this is real and you have your Vision post it, with your family for enforcement please, you do have a family as reported -yes? Sorry to be scepticle but in this day an age there are a lot of impostors runnin around, next thing you know he will want the Vision riders support to run for a political office with Nancy in Cal, or contribute to the Michael Jackson kids foundation.

Sorry, I just think we need to be real cautious with this Bucky guy!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
cjnoho
Posted 2007-12-09 11:53 AM (#2725 - in reply to #2724)
Subject: Re: Buckeye Vision?

Visionary

So Cal
No hoax. I went to V-twins 101 yesterday for 500 mi. service. The sales man told me about the guy that came from yucca valley, 170 mi for a MCTP. I BELEIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
swiftvtx
Posted 2007-12-09 1:59 PM (#2728 - in reply to #2724)

Cruiser

It's true the Vespa King has upgraded.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-09 3:32 PM (#2731 - in reply to #2724)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
What the heck will I do with all the gerbal food? Poop, you need any? I will never go back to the dark side! I am in the light! smoke em if ya gottem, or roll your own.
swiftvtx
Posted 2007-12-09 4:06 PM (#2732 - in reply to #2724)

Cruiser

Hey nice pictures of the new bike. Now how about some of the dancing girls on the back of the Vision ??????????????????????
pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-10 10:32 AM (#2743 - in reply to #2724)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I am with swiftvtx on this one, need some dancin' girls on the back, not your dancing Barbie Princesses either.
chitowntom03
Posted 2007-12-10 11:01 AM (#2747 - in reply to #2724)
Subject: RE: Buckeye Vision?

Cruiser

CONGRATS BUCKEYE, LOOKS GREAT MINE IS STILL BEING BUILT???
HOPE IT COME BY APRIL 09
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-10 12:11 PM (#2749 - in reply to #2724)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
YEAH, 4U2NVME~! giddy giddy giddy. Whats up with the gay ass matress sticker ? Things a beotch to get off. Any suggestions? working on getting dancing girls....
RHK
Posted 2007-12-10 1:02 PM (#2753 - in reply to #2749)

Puddle Jumper

MN
I pealed mine off and then cleaned up the adhesive with bug and tar remover followed by a good waxing.
VisionTex
Posted 2007-12-10 1:06 PM (#2754 - in reply to #2749)

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
Just removed my stickers two days ago, the windshield sticker came off easy. The on in front of the seat came off but left the glue behind, I use a Victory polish to remove, a rubbed lightly to remove with a clean cloth. If you have a good cleaner wax or polish I would try it on an area that does not show well like under the front fairing so see if it harms the paint. If not I would use it. The manual specifically states don't use alcohol on petroleum cleaners.
DesertJim
Posted 2007-12-10 1:18 PM (#2756 - in reply to #2749)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
BUCKEYE - 2007-12-10 10:11 AM

YEAH, 4U2NVME~! giddy giddy giddy. Whats up with the gay ass matress sticker ? Things a beotch to get off. Any suggestions? working on getting dancing girls....

Use a hammer like you always have - Its the big thing in the tool box-
pollolittle
Posted 2007-12-10 2:05 PM (#2759 - in reply to #2724)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Yeah! It is kinda funny, I don't see him swinging for the fence with his shiny new hammer anymore. Now he want to polish and love on it. I thought we were men. Geezzz!
I used the hair dryer, and got most of it up. The Meguiars products are awesome for any kind of detailing. I used some polish, which rubbed the glue right up very little effort. Then followed by their wax product, looked better than new. With the polish, I even got rid of some of the scratches on the side where my legs rub.
BUCKEYE
Posted 2007-12-10 2:13 PM (#2761 - in reply to #2724)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I was thinking hammer then flame thrower, and arc welder. Since the Marine Corps won't let me use the flame thrower anymore, I don't know what an arc welder is, and my wife took my big shiny hammer away, i will go with the hair dryer and see if i can't style my hair also. im thinkng of braiding the short hairs also.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™