You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

trailer hitch
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Blackjack
Posted 2007-12-10 8:09 PM (#2788)
Subject: trailer hitch

Tourer

Cottage Grove, Mn
Lone Ranger; you have my never ending gratitude for the sacrifice you made for the good of all us Vision owners that want to tow a trailer. I had a hitch on my TC and liked the fact that I didn't have to pick and choose what I should or shouldn't take.
Thanks again
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lone Ranger
Posted 2007-12-10 9:17 PM (#2793 - in reply to #2788)
Subject: RE: trailer hitch

Tourer

Cleveland, GA

Thanks.  It's turning into a longer riding drought than I thought it would be.  At first I thought it would only take a day or so.  On the way up there Tuesday I found it would take most of the week.  When I called them Friday I found they would be pushing it to finish by the weekend, so I told them to take their time so it could be done right.  I understand how it is when you're trying to develop something and are running up against a deadline.  It's much easier when you have some breathing room.  They seemed relieved when I told them I'd give them a few more days.  Oh well, I still have my trusty Honda Shadow 1100, so I'm not jonesing quite as bad as if I didn't have anything with two wheels (motorcycles are my everyday transportation all year round - my truck doesn't feel the love anymore). 

I'll get the bike back soon.  Bushtec will have a quality product to offer you.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™