You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

heated grip
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

jerrysauto
Posted 2009-03-28 10:35 AM (#31106)
Subject: heated grip

Puddle Jumper

im having a problem with my heated grip. Theleft one gets nice and warm but on the right side u just can feel a little heat. anyhelp please.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
norcan
Posted 2009-03-28 11:11 AM (#31108 - in reply to #31106)
Subject: Re: heated grip

Cruiser

Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Did you check the wiring between the grip and where it goes through to the handle bars. I have watched mine as it comes very close to to rubbing on the control pod when you twist the throtle. Only sugestion for now
Gray rider
Posted 2009-03-28 7:20 PM (#31139 - in reply to #31108)

Tourer

Tucson, AZ
I have just the opposite problem. My right grip is warmer than the left one. I'll have to check the wires.
Arkainzeye
Posted 2009-03-30 10:44 PM (#31321 - in reply to #31106)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
get this.. today i went for a ride. turned off the bike. then turned it back one 20 mins later... NO HEATED GRIPS.. i was like... ok what just happened.. i checked fuses.. Nothing.. so then i got mad and decided i would take the powered antenna off the bike since it never worked anyways.. well then i removed the console and discovered one of the wires that leads to the heated grips Switch came loose and fell off. so i pushed it back on and all is good!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™