You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

radio antenna lead?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

ebayjoe
Posted 2009-04-06 6:23 PM (#31661)
Subject: radio antenna lead?

Cruiser

East Ohio
I wont be tearing into it for a couple days and the service manual isnt very clear, my question is, Does the radio antenna have the standard end, I will hooking up a fm direct for my xm radio, thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2009-04-06 7:13 PM (#31667 - in reply to #31661)
Subject: Re: radio antenna lead?

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
I connected a direct connection for my Sirius. it works perfectly. it is a standard GM connector. No mods needed. i gave up on the antenna. i even used the powered fm antenna and it wasnt worth a Shhhh.. so i went Sat radio.. and now i Love it!!! and better yet commerical free! it took about 5-10 mins to connect my Fm adaptor to the vision.
bigwill5150
Posted 2009-04-06 8:52 PM (#31679 - in reply to #31667)
Subject: Re: radio antenna lead?

Iron Butt

Reno County, KS
Yes it has a standard plug. It is a little hard to pull at first but it will free up. It is rather deep so be sure you have a long enough adaptor plug for your XM kit.
wjoel
Posted 2009-04-06 9:32 PM (#31694 - in reply to #31661)
Subject: RE: radio antenna lead?

Tourer

Northeastern Penna.
Hey Arkainzeye, Do you know what model FM adapter you used for your Sirius ? I checked on Sirius website, it looks like there are a couple different models, but it seems like the wiring is the same. Plug the antenna wire into the adapter, plug adapter into the antenna port on stereo, and other end of adapter into FM out on the cradle.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™