You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

On-board Computer Settings
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Spock
Posted 2007-12-23 6:31 PM (#3407)
Subject: On-board Computer Settings

Tourer

Carrollton, TX
Can someone post all the information the on-board computer and dashboard will display? This would include the settings you can click through with the button on the left handlebar. I remember someone posting this earlier but after many search attempts I could not find it.

Many thanks,

Craig
Midnight Cherry Tour Premium on order
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mudge
Posted 2007-12-23 9:08 PM (#3408 - in reply to #3407)
Subject: Re: On-board Computer Settings

Tourer

20 miles west of Chicago.
Time, gear position, ambient temperature, milage (either trip or total milage), fuel range, average MPG, current fuel economy, trip time, "and other trip information", as selected by the MODE button.
Can change between English and Metric. Fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, tachometer. Indicator lamps; Neutral, gear position, high beam, check engine, turn signals, low fuel, low oil pressure.

Edited by Mudge 2007-12-23 9:13 PM
Spock
Posted 2007-12-23 10:30 PM (#3412 - in reply to #3408)
Subject: Re: On-board Computer Settings

Tourer

Carrollton, TX
Thanks Mudge, I appreciate it very much!

Craig

Mudge - 2007-12-23 8:08 PM

Time, gear position, ambient temperature, milage (either trip or total milage), fuel range, average MPG, current fuel economy, trip time, "and other trip information", as selected by the MODE button.
Can change between English and Metric. Fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, tachometer. Indicator lamps; Neutral, gear position, high beam, check engine, turn signals, low fuel, low oil pressure.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™