You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Will a Vision make your 2008 the best yet?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Spock
Posted 2008-01-01 1:45 AM (#3676)
Subject: Will a Vision make your 2008 the best yet?

Tourer

Carrollton, TX
I am counting on my Vision that should be here within the next couple of weeks of making my 2008 the best year yet. I have already started planning several long trips. I hope to meet several of you at different events during 2008.

I wish you all a safe and happy New Year!!

--------------------------
Craig - Spock
Ride Long and Prosper
Top of the page Bottom of the page
tralphaz
Posted 2008-01-01 2:08 AM (#3679 - in reply to #3676)
Subject: RE: Will a Vision make your 2008 the best yet?

Tourer

No long trips planned here but even short local rides are a blast on this awesome bike.
May you all have a terrific and safe 2008!!
Newfie
Posted 2008-01-01 4:14 PM (#3688 - in reply to #3676)

Cruiser

Edmonton, AB
YES...I think 2008 will be one of the best years yet. I am soooo looking forward to getting my MCPT that there will be more excitement in my house on April 14th than there was on Christmas Eve. All I have to do now is wait and hope there is no snow or ice on the roads when the big day arrives.
pollolittle
Posted 2008-01-02 7:51 AM (#3705 - in reply to #3676)
Subject: Re: Will a Vision make your 2008 the best yet?

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes! Unfortunately, 21 degrees here this morning, no ride. No long trips planned, just riding and commuting every chance I get.
metalguy
Posted 2008-01-02 11:37 PM (#3721 - in reply to #3676)

Tourer

Tacoma, WA
I plan on riding with my Dad a lot this year, as I missed most of last year, being deployed to Camp Taji, Iraq. He may get himself another bike this year, and I hope to go with him to pick it up! (He will be 75 this year, and currently rides a Honda Valkyrie) Yes, I do hope that my Vision will help this year be the best for me yet!-----Metalguy
Spock
Posted 2008-01-03 1:09 AM (#3722 - in reply to #3721)

Tourer

Carrollton, TX
First I would like to say words cannot express how much I appreciate your service to our great country. Thank you and all who have ever served in any of our military services.

Being able to ride with your Dad is truly awesome. I would have given anything to have been able to ride with my Dad before he passed. He would have loved it and would have been 75 now also. I hope you and your Dad have the greatest rides together this year and I agree the Vision will help make it the best year yet.

Here is to you and your Dad riding some of the best roads together. Cherish the time!!

-----------------------
Craig - Spock
Ride Long and Prosper
2008 Vision Tour Premium on order (Midnight Cherry)

metalguy - 2008-01-02 10:37 PM

I plan on riding with my Dad a lot this year, as I missed most of last year, being deployed to Camp Taji, Iraq. He may get himself another bike this year, and I hope to go with him to pick it up! (He will be 75 this year, and currently rides a Honda Valkyrie) Yes, I do hope that my Vision will help this year be the best for me yet!-----Metalguy
johnnyz
Posted 2008-01-03 1:34 AM (#3725 - in reply to #3676)

Puddle Jumper

Oregon
We will be riding from Oregon to Virginia in July to visit my wifes brother. Our route to Virgina (tentative) will be thorugh Idaho, Montana, Minnesota, Michigan and then south to Virgina. On our way back we will be riding through Kentucky, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and back to Oregon.
Spock
Posted 2008-01-03 10:18 AM (#3726 - in reply to #3725)

Tourer

Carrollton, TX
That will be a terrific trip. In all my travels probably the best bike road ever is Hwy 12 from Lewiston Idaho to Missoula, Montana. This is 196 miles of the best sweepers you will find flowing through beautiful mountains all along a rushing river. I road this in August of 2006 and I can't wait to get back there and ride it on my Vision. I can also share some great roads to ride in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, and New Mexico.

Let me know when you plan to come through Texas and I will try to hook up with you.

I lived in Salem Oregon from 1976 to 1980 before moving to Texas and there is some beautiful country up there.

Craig – Spock
Ride Long and Prosper
2008 Vision Tour Premium on order (Midnight Cherry)

johnnyz - 2008-01-03 12:34 AM

We will be riding from Oregon to Virginia in July to visit my wifes brother. Our route to Virgina (tentative) will be thorugh Idaho, Montana, Minnesota, Michigan and then south to Virgina. On our way back we will be riding through Kentucky, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and back to Oregon.
DesertJim
Posted 2008-01-03 11:10 AM (#3727 - in reply to #3676)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
The first week in February my wife and I are going on a ten day ride from AZ to SoCal and up the 1 to SF. I will start that ride with an annual trip to Laughlin for the Southwest Victory riders River Run, Feb 8-10. If any of you SW riders don't know about the event give it some thought. The group grows every year with Victory riders from Cal, NV, Ut, NM and other states. Details are on the main Victory Site under the SW region thread. We are planning several other trips and hope to hook up with some of you. Ride Baby Ride!
johnnyz
Posted 2008-01-03 12:37 PM (#3728 - in reply to #3676)

Puddle Jumper

Oregon
We can't wait to start the trip. We'll probably be in Texas sometime in the middle of July. Where abouts in Texas are you located?
BUCKEYE
Posted 2008-01-03 1:42 PM (#3729 - in reply to #3676)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Yes. Desert J coming this way? I was thinking of doing the Laughlin thing. Not sure. Electrical issues that have gotten me down. Fuel guage stuck on full, voltage problems...nothing I can't live with, just wish I had the bike with no issues for a change.
I even found the saddle bag ding. SWEET! My hiatus from the site is over, and I will be working second shift this month.
Spock
Posted 2008-01-03 2:04 PM (#3732 - in reply to #3728)

Tourer

Carrollton, TX
I am in Carrollton, TX which is a suburb of Dallas on the North side. Just let me know some dates and we will meet up with you somewhere.

Craig

johnnyz - 2008-01-03 11:37 AM

We can't wait to start the trip. We'll probably be in Texas sometime in the middle of July. Where abouts in Texas are you located?
DesertJim
Posted 2008-01-03 3:49 PM (#3738 - in reply to #3729)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
BUCKEYE - 2008-01-03 11:42 AM

Yes. Desert J coming this way? I was thinking of doing the Laughlin thing. Not sure. Electrical issues that have gotten me down. Fuel guage stuck on full, voltage problems...nothing I can't live with, just wish I had the bike with no issues for a change.
I even found the saddle bag ding. SWEET! My hiatus from the site is over, and I will be working second shift this month.

Buck- Yes comin yer way - will give you some details so we can hookup - Try to fit Laughlin in - always a good time with bunch of Victory riders. Sounds like you can go over and back usin no gas if the guage stays on full all the time - I want one of those.
Fergy
Posted 2008-01-03 11:53 PM (#3753 - in reply to #3676)

Cruiser

Frisco, TX

Spock - 2008-01-01 12:45 AM I am counting on my Vision that should be here within the next couple of weeks of making my 2008 the best year yet. I have already started planning several long trips. I hope to meet several of you at different events during 2008. I wish you all a safe and happy New Year!! -------------------------- Craig - Spock Ride Long and Prosper

Only if I get the bike in 2008. I'm waiting on a Vision because of you. I can't wait to get my a$$ in the seat and hands on the grips and scrape some pegs. The waiting period is getting annoying. Since our last, short 7500 mile trip to Nova Scotia and Gaspe, I'm getting antsy for our next trip to Barrow, AK and back. A mere 13000 miles and 26 day ride. The wife-unit may miss me but at least I can say she was invited but refused the invitation; her bad...

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™