You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Southern Cruisers Jan 1 Ride
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

visionrider
Posted 2008-01-01 8:54 PM (#3697)
Subject: Southern Cruisers Jan 1 Ride

Puddle Jumper

As usual I make a Jan 1 ride. This year was with the Southern Cruisers for a all chapter lunch in Asheboro, NC. The whole parking lot of the Golden Corral was full of bikes from all over the state. We were little late rolling in so few saw my new premuim midnight cherry in parking lot. When diner was over and the speeches were done everyone headed out to leave. By time I got in parking lot there was a large crowd around bike. Best part was I blended in not letting anyone knowit was mine so I could hear all the comments good and bad. Have to say the greater majority was positive. Was a few neg comments. Finally walked over to bike to unlock truck and then the questions started. Was lucky to get out of there today. Of all the bikes I have ever owned on 27 years none have ever gathered a crowd like the Vision did. Was great ride was a great club my wife and myself really enjoyed esp due to the heated seats and grips. Was Cold!!.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
GAgirlTrixie
Posted 2008-01-01 10:12 PM (#3698 - in reply to #3697)
Subject: RE: Southern Cruisers Jan 1 Ride

Tourer

Savannah, GA -Year round riding!! Yay!
That's so cool. Yeah, it's hard to be inconspicuous on a Vi Vi, isn't it?
mike s
Posted 2008-01-02 3:15 PM (#3713 - in reply to #3697)
Subject: Re: Southern Cruisers Jan 1 Ride

Cruiser

Valdosta, GA
We (Valdosta #274) do our Polar Bear ride the first Saturday of the year. This year, we'll be meeting up with quite a few Florida chapters in Steinhatchee, FL. We've done this ride a couple of times in the past and average 100-120 bikes. Should be a great turnout this year, as we're expecting upper 50s/low 60s for the day...
metalguy
Posted 2008-01-02 11:33 PM (#3720 - in reply to #3697)
Subject: Re: Southern Cruisers Jan 1 Ride

Tourer

Tacoma, WA
I did the Tenino drill team's New year's ride on Tuesday. I was the only one with a Victory there, let alone a Vision! I got the Q and A thing from all the (mostly) Harley riders in attendance. Like above, most of the comments were positive, and SO much curiosity about the bike. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™