You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Happy New Year 2008!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

pollolittle
Posted 2008-01-02 7:26 AM (#3702)
Subject: Happy New Year 2008!

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Gents and Gentle Ladies,
Happy New Year, I would like to say that last year was fun and exciting for me personally. Got my second bike after a long hiatus and am back in the saddle. Extra bonus, wife likes to ride as much as I do. Found a Forum that has been exciting and fun, filled with characters from around North America, in dire need of Coffee and a place to vent, and learn. All in all had a good 2007.
See ya here in 2008, all year long!
Brian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BUCKEYE
Posted 2008-01-03 1:53 PM (#3731 - in reply to #3702)
Subject: Re: Happy New Year 2008!

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
Thanks poo. Happy New years to your face! Hows the electrical system on your bike?
pollolittle
Posted 2008-01-03 2:22 PM (#3733 - in reply to #3702)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
BuckN8kd, I've been feeling kinda lonely since you left. I thought this thread might spark some interest, but it is now just You and I. How Sweet. My brain hurt from typing that. Dang. You are lowly mammal of marine corp poo. AHH, I feel better now.
As always, bike works wonderful. No problems whatsoever, you would think I got one of the first run glitches. I got the saddle bag ding and had to have the recall done. But other than that WOOOHOOO! No gauges stick and so far the temp guage runs down to 27 degrees no problem.
Did you just tell me I was getting older by having New Years to my face? If that is the case so be it, I can ride on this side of the dirt.
DesertJim
Posted 2008-01-03 3:37 PM (#3737 - in reply to #3702)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Happy New Year to both you, chikinlittle and bucknakid- Puttin new stuff on the Vision including total chrome out - should be completed in couple of weeks and I will post some pics- Comin your way in Feb Bucky, maybe we can touch for a adult bevarage or two-
BUCKEYE
Posted 2008-01-04 9:12 PM (#3805 - in reply to #3702)

Iron Butt

29 Palms California
I work midnights in feb, which means the weekend starts on friday at 0700 for me! This means, DesertJim and I may have to go for a brewski or 12. Whats your routing ? Oh, you and Pollo need to put a chin strap on your beanie caps...the crappy weather is coming your way.
cjnoho
Posted 2008-01-04 10:17 PM (#3824 - in reply to #3702)

Visionary

So Cal
The new year makes me think about all the rants before Victory was shipping Visions. To think, its 2008 and all we have to rant about is accessories. Things have changed, but not much. Great riding weather is only a couple of months away here in the southwest. It can only get better, dont think it can get much worse (knock on wood, Ouch11).
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™