You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

IAV
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

wroman
Posted 2010-08-30 9:35 AM (#68263 - in reply to #51363)
Subject: Re: IAV

Tourer

Gettysburg, 2008 Tour Premium
Mudge, The green/blue on later model VFC is only for enriching when using nitrous. I believe the older units (like mine) did talk about decel enrichment but from what I understand they are best left set at 0. The problem with the Vision is the settings can be very far off and it will still run. I have played hell getting the VFC set after building a stepped baffle for my L2 mufflers that I was never happy with. Follow the instructions for setting the IAC, you may need to adjust the Green or idle/cruise setting on the IAC. Turn in to stumble and out just far enought to restore 1100 rpm cold idle. You do not have thaqt much time. I would leave the accel and main fuel tip in points set at the regular settings for S1L1 with intake plate. The next most inmoptant setting for mw was the accel fuel and on my bike I needed to to drop it down from 4-4.5 to 3. Until I did that the bike actuall wanted the IAC out 1/2 to 1 turn out because I was rich on accell. Setting the accel fuel correctly the bike has a nice crisp response. If you have any question about the green/blue call Lloyd--until the set at 0.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™