You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Where did we all come from ???
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

victoryvisiontour
Posted 2010-04-03 5:16 PM (#56552 - in reply to #55996)
Subject: RE: Where did we all come from ???

Iron Butt

Anderson, IN (48mi NE of downtown Indianapolis)
I started at 6 yrs old on a 1975 Kawasaki MT1-75. My parents bought it for my older brother, but I was much more interested in riding. Moved on to a Kaw KD100 then Honda XL125, XL250, Kaw KD175, and others. At about age 16 I bought a Kawasaki KDX250 and started racing off-road. I quickly changed to KDX200 for lighter weight. At some point I realized the KDX was not really a race bike and changed to Yamaha YZ125. Then Kaw KX250 and some others along the way.

I loved racing motorcycles, but never really felt like I had a bike that fit me. Even after many modifications the bikes didn't seem like they were made for the specific application I was using them for. Then I rode a KTM. Wow! What a difference in handling, power delivery, steering, bla, bla, bla. I bought a KTM250EXC and won my class that year.

Two years later I got a KTM300EXC. Now this was by far the best off-road bike I had ever ridden. I called it the 3-stroke. It was a snappy 2-stroke motor, but with the torque of a 4-stroke. This bike was ready to race right out of the crate. I racked up 4 harescramble series wins and 2 seconds. I also won 2 enduro series and mulitiple single race wins in other series. This bike brought me well over 100 third place or better finishes in harescrambles and enduros.

So, my lessoned learned, start off on the right bike. I have ridden many street bikes of my own and borrowed several from friends, but none of them brought me the road riding joy that the KTM300 did off-road. I had not owned or ridden a touring bike, but always wanted one. I was set on either a Goldwing or Ultra Classic, but couldn't bring myself to actually make the purchase. An ex gf called one day and asked if I had seen the new Victory Vision. It baffled me because I know of every bike out there. I figured she had the name wrong. I immediately went to the internet and sure enough she was right. The photos caught my interest immediately. I went to the local dealer to check them out. I bought one that day. The Vision fit me just right.

I will never be racing this thing, but I get the same feeling of anticipation every time I plan a trip like I do the week preceeding a race.

The ride is so much more enjoyable when I am happy with my machine and confident in its performance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Gadget
Posted 2010-04-04 12:02 AM (#56589 - in reply to #55996)
Subject: Re: Where did we all come from ???

Cruiser

Interesting thread. I am an HD (former) guy myself owning an older 1200 Sportster and a dyna softail. I just lucked upon the Vic world in 2003 when I was in the market for an HD road king / ultra. Never heard of Victory until then. Just happened to pass a parking lot at work that had a parked '03 TC with a for sale sign on it. I stopped right there and located the owner. Ended up buying it and loved it. When the Vision came out I HATED THE LOOK!! I told my then Vic dealer that I would never own one............UNTIL I finally rode one about a year and a half ago. I left that test ride like a man with a mission and needless to say.....ended up buying one a few months later.
jambo411
Posted 2010-04-04 10:43 AM (#56628 - in reply to #55996)

Puddle Jumper

Port Hardy BC
Hadn't ridden in years when we picked up a 1980 Goldwing in about 2002. The bike got tired and I had been following the Victory story for a few years and fell in love with the Kingpin. I bought a 2007 off the internet from Langley BC dealership and had it shipped to us on the North Vancouver Island, no dealers of any brand for 240km. Loved the ride but it is a bit small for me and the wife. Looked at getting a second hand Wing newer than last but load rating still too low for us. Checked out the Vision and it has a higher GVW so bought the 2009 that they still had on the floor for a deal. Rides as nice as the Kingpin but a bit hard to back down a gravel driveway. The wife loves it and I can't even feel the difference when she is on the bike unlike the Kingpin. Keeping the Kingpin for solo rides and trips with the boys.

We also bought an Interstated 14 foott dual axle trailer with the Moto Pak 2 option. It will hold both bikes for trips and during the long rainy season up here in the rain forest.
lil vic
Posted 2010-04-05 8:04 PM (#56737 - in reply to #55996)

Cruiser

hudson, IL United States
when i was a little kid my dad had a couple of bikes honda, HD, and a kawasaki bagger. when vic first came back out he had one but had to sell it like two years later. he told me that was the only other bike he would buy. my first bike was a 2006 honda shadow spirt 750, got it when in collage. got married needed a bigger one. rode a goldwing that was her dads for about 1000 miles we both didnt like it. i didnt want a HD because of cost to keep it on the road, rode a couple of those too. test rode the vision 2 blocks, pulled a u turn put her on and was sold. just had to tell them to get us a black one. last bike i will ever buy and being 25 year old and getting crap about having a "old man" bike instead of a go fast one, i would still get the vic.

Edited by lil vic 2010-04-05 8:07 PM
victoryvisiontour
Posted 2010-04-05 9:30 PM (#56743 - in reply to #55996)

Iron Butt

Anderson, IN (48mi NE of downtown Indianapolis)
lil vic,

Whenever I ask the "go fasters" to go for a ride it's always too cold, too windy, chance of rain, etc. They won't ride unless it's perfect weather. If you wait for perfect weather around here you will be waiting for a long time. Their bikes are always sitting in the garage as I ride by.

I like all bikes and would ride any of them. However, I must have a bike I can ride without worry of mother nature. I was in the park with the dog tonight. Storm clouds rolled in. Others in the park said, "you'd better hurry back or you're gonna be in for a cold wet ride". I continued on with the dog because he was having fun. Got rained on. I actually dried out on the way home due to lower air deflectors, windshield, and heated grips & seat. (And the dog was comfy in his trailer).

I would like to have a "go fast" bike, but I'm not giving up my ride-anytime-bike to own one. I don't see it as an old man's bike at all. I see it as something I can actually use...a lot.

Edited by victoryvisiontour 2010-04-05 9:32 PM
lil vic
Posted 2010-04-05 10:06 PM (#56746 - in reply to #55996)

Cruiser

hudson, IL United States
victoryvisiontour

i understand what you are saying and i feel the same. i dont see bikes as old man bikes any more after having this one. Now i see bikes as there are, the toys, the shows, and the ones that people use in place of there car, and that is what my vic is. A guy at work once told me that his HD was not a mode of transportation, but that it was an investment. that is one statement that i will never understand. i have a brand new truck like 1200 miles on it. i am still not happy driving unless i am on the bike.
hoosiervic
Posted 2010-04-06 11:53 AM (#56778 - in reply to #56746)

Tourer

Indianapolis, IN
You all will love this. Did the typical teenage motorcycle experience moving up from small dirt bikes to medium street bikes, did the family thing and then wanted to get back into riding once the kids were grown. I wanted my wife who had never really been on a motorcycle to learn to enjoy it. We had inherited a honda elite 150 scooter from my dad when he passed away a few years ago. We would take it camping and she enjoyed riding it. So I decided we needed to progress a little. I found a used Suzuki AN650 scooter, better known as a Burgman, for sale at local dealer. I decided I would surprise her and just bring it home. The first thing she said when she saw it was, "Well, you're going to take me for a ride aren't you?" Since May of 04 we have put nearly 30K miles on that bike and still love it.

The past two years we have been wanting to go on longer tours and knew what we needed to do. We checked out all the typical touring models on the market, and when all things were considered we both knew there was really only one choice. Now we just can't get enough time on our K10 Vision.

By the way, I would challenge anyone with goofy thoughts in mind to test drive a 650 Burgman. Once you've accelerated past the 100 mph mark at somewhere around 15 seconds, and still climbing, you will have a whole different feeling about that bike. But nothing beats the Vision!
jjonesmcret
Posted 2010-04-07 4:09 AM (#56847 - in reply to #55996)

Puddle Jumper

Hi Everyone,

I had 3 Ultra Classics in a row. 2002, 2003, 2007 and then a 2008 Yamaha Ventura I missed the big twin feel. I have only have my Vision Premium for a week and have 980 miles on it, love it so far.
Great touring bike!
Joker
Posted 2010-04-07 8:13 PM (#56912 - in reply to #55996)

Cruiser

Buford, GA United States
Started out with a Cyclops Mini Bike 8hp
Then upgraded to a Honda 65 (black one)
At 15 years old I got a Honda 100 Scrambler
Just borrowed bikes for a number of years during which I had no cash flow!!!
Then I got back into bikes and got a Suzuki 1400 Inturder in 97 and because my wife was on the bike every time I cranked it we got a 98 Inturder 1500 LC after about 9 months and 9,000 miles. Next we upgraded to a Kawasaki Nomad 1500 before the 2008 Vision.
I leave tomorrow for Key West and I am riding all the way on Vicky and I am stopping in Newberry Fl. to visit with Gatorx for a few hours to get the cams installed....Does it get any better than this??? Just got to keep the Tebow tears off the new parts...
Tarpits99
Posted 2010-04-08 1:22 AM (#56945 - in reply to #55996)

Iron Butt

North Orange County CA
How we got here is often not a road that make any sense with out the "missing" pieces. Its easy to say 'I started on a honda step through 50, a couple o dirt bikes later I bought my first (fill in the blank) and here I am after 40 years on the best bike I ever owned". But what about the holes? The psychic, monetary and temporal ones that complete the picture of our journey.

The first motorcycle I ever got to ride on (as a passenger) was a Vincent Rapide owned by a guy who rented a barn from my dad to store his car/ motorcycle collection. I was hooked forever, I used to climb through the hay loft to sit on it and make engine noises.

Bikes I've owned and let go:
Honda C50 1963 (self explanatory)
Yamaha CT1 1971 (broken frame - too many big jumps)
Matchless G3 1941 (retoration fever sold before completed when I couldn't afford a fuel tank)
Husky WR 250 1968 (nut buster tank , castor bean oil)
Yamaha YDS3 1966 (seized at speed)
BSA A10 1962 (rescued it from bad chopper hell - Fast, loud, sold to buy the R50 for a trip to Canada)
BMW R50 1966 (I put 100k on this one, then traded in on the R75 - I have always regretted selling it, but at the time I wanted more speed)
BMW R75 Black Toaster 1972 (traded for a chocolate lab puppy for my kids - I never imagined that it would be my last ride for over 10 years)
AJS 18 1947 (penance project for the selling the Matchless - realized I'm just not willing to do penance any more, I want to ride not wrench)
H-D FLHTC 1991 (sold to make room for Vision - handled like it had a hinge in the middle, parts liked to vibrate off, the wife hated the noise and the ride. I liked it).

Bikes I've loved from afar; some with no rational reason, but isn't that what love is all about anyway?
The Vincent (dont care which one)
The Indian 4 (just like Roy Rodgers!)
1969-70 Jawa 402 Banana Frame ISDT (When the eastern block dominated off-road sport this was the machine they did it with)
Greeves Griffon - who cant love the bike ridden by the guy first guy to beat the European Motocross riders and was so tough he didnt wear gloves. Gary Bailey.
1970 Royal Enfield Series II Interceptor (the coolest all chrome tank ever made and neutral finder too)
1972 Triumph Trophy 500 (Yeah, the purple one!)
1970 Norton Commando S (Yellow, Please)
1974 Coffin Tank CZ
Suzuki Titan (Dont laugh! We all have guilty pleasures.)
BMW R90s (Smoke) - I loved this one so much that I actually painted my black 72 toaster to match the 1974 Smoke R90s.
1978 Ducati Darmah SD (Black and Gold). The most fun I ever had on two wheels (before the Vision) was test riding this bike, amazing handling and power for its time.
1998 Moto Guzzi Centauro (if there is a cooler name for a bike, I've never heard it.

Current stable:
BMW R75 SWB White Toaster 1972 - still don't love it; but the Mikuni carbs improve it dramatically; weak electrical system.
Victory Vision SSG Tour Premium 2008 The first brand new street bike I've ever owned.

I have always maintained that the Vision is the fulfillment of my motorcycle dreams. It's the bike that fills in the spaces that the others couldn't. It's the machine that says "screw it I"m finally going to own the dream, I'm not going to settle or compromise any more".

For me the Vision is the motorcycle that pays me back for years of mixing oil and gas, of seized engines, fouled spark-plugs and barely functional electrics. Its the reward for the thousands of miles ridden at night with weak headlights, habitually revving the engine at stoplights to keep the tail light lit. It dims the memory of dirty, noisy chains, bad chrome, funky paint and vinyl graphics. Its the payoff for hundreds of thousands of miles riding on painfull saddles, while fighting wind, rain, winter cold, mind numbing noise and vibration, marginal handling and dangerously inadequate brakes.

It's the motorcycle that pays me back for all those years of not being able to afford any of those unrequited, two wheeled loves who's glory probably burns far brighter in my memory than their reality.
rdbudd
Posted 2010-04-08 11:38 AM (#56978 - in reply to #55996)

Visionary

Jasper, MO
Dad let me ride his 150 Honda to high school in 1965. Didn't even have a driver's license yet, but nobody cared back then. I bought my own 1966 305 Scrambler in 1967. I even got a driver's license, but it didn't say anything about motorcycles. Missouri didn't require a motorcycle endorsement until after 1968, and I was "grandfathered in" after that. Uncle Sam sent me to Panama where I bought a new Yammi RT2 in the Canal Zone (which no longer exists thanks to Carter and Clinton ). After that came a series of street bikes (mostly Suzuki), and dirt bikes (mostly Honda) and then a Goldwing for the new wife to passenger on. Kids started coming along, bills kept piling up, and the bikes got neglected. I kept a Honda XR200R and sold my GS1100E and the Goldwing and used the money for family transportation. A few years go by. The old urge to ride was still there. I've always liked the look, style, and sound of Harley, but never owned one. I have several friends who owned them, and the reliabilty of the brand never impressed me. The Japanese cruisers always did look like a cheap, plastic imitation of a Harley to me, so they didn't interest me either. I kept visiting bike shops, but nobody was making anything that interested me. I took a variety of new bikes for test rides, but nothing suited me. Part of the problem is the fact that I have a very short inseam, and the bike makers were elevating the seat heights increasingly higher and higher, plus the sport bikes had evolved into a totally ridiculous riding position. I ended up buying a used 1986 Kawasaki Voyager XII, which was a pretty good bike. Good power, good fuel economy, and touring amenities. 1999 and Victory. My favorite Suzuki dealer picks up the Victory line. He is one of the very first dealers in the country to take on the new brand. I drool over the KYSO V92C on his floor and start researching Victory. Spring of 2000 and a red Victory Sport Cruiser shows up. After a few test rides on both the Sport Cruiser and a Classic Cruiser, I take the Sport Cruiser home with me to stay. I immediately modified the D&D slipon that was on the bike so that it became a low-mount (D&D hadn't come out with the low-mount version yet), put a Mustang seat on it (Mustang said it wouldn't work, and still does say that), put a set of LeatherLyke hard bags on it, a Victory luggage rack, a Victory snow-cone windshield, a J&M CB on it, and we went riding. We rode the bike to Spirit Lake before the event became the AVR, and the bike got lots of attention from other Victory owners, especially those who had SCs. The pillions all wanted to know where I got the "custom" seat for the Sport Cruiser. I demonstrated and explained how to put the C model Mustang on an SC to several people, and today it's a fairly common SC modification. Mustang still says it won't work .
We rode the SC for several years, but I still wanted a big, comfortable, well equipped touring bike. The current Goldwings were just too tall and top-heavy for me, plus they were about as exciting to ride as a Buick. Quiet, competent, and boring. 2007 and Victory announced the intro of the Vision. A couple of friends and I rode to a dealer in Springfield on a cold winter day to view the Vision pre-production bikes. I thought the styling really sucked, but it had a nice low seat height and didn't feel nearly as top-heavy as my buddy's GL1800. Test ride needed. Spring of 2008 I ride my dealer's SSG demo. Styling still sucks, but the ride is impressive. Couple more test rides, comparing directly to the GL1800. Goldwing is a little quicker in a drag-race, but topend is the same and the Vision actually rides and handles a little better than the Honda. Styling still sucks, but it's starting to grow on me. I'm starting to say things like "I wish the saddlebags held a little more". VITO in Eureka Springs is coming up, which we have attended on our SC several times before, and I ask my dealer once again what he would have to have for the SSG demo. We really wanted the Midnight Cherry by now. I made an offer on the SSG demo that my dealer accepted. I couldn't pass it up. We've still got our one-owner SC, but it doesn't get much exercise anymore. The wife thinks I should sell it, but I hate to part with it. It has served us well, and has a lot of history with us personally, with Victory, and with the VMC. It started right up yesterday after sitting in the shed all winter.

Ronnie
VMC Charter Member #13
salty
Posted 2010-04-08 11:47 AM (#56979 - in reply to #55996)

Cruiser

Cold lake Alberta
Lots of Yamaha's And Honda twin and Fours. In 03 picked up Suzuki 1500 LC and loved it, then a 98 HD Evo Lowrider as an addition, SOld the Suzi and had a VFour Yamaaha venture , great bike although heavy handling for sure. Couple oF Heritage Classics and a beautiful o6 Strret glide with stretch bags and apea etc..
took a ride on my buddies "FUGLY" 08 Vision and......bought an 09 TP Vision S1L1..love it. I am looking at adding a 2010 KP 8 BALL shorlty if not, next year

So far so good!

Edited by salty 2010-04-08 11:48 AM
GURNZ
Posted 2010-04-08 1:40 PM (#56984 - in reply to #55996)

Cruiser

Spfld, IL but temp Bay area, CA
Suzuki 100 when I was 16
HD 350 Sprint at 18
74 Norton Commando new at 22(last of the right foot shift and still in the basement)
03'TC after not riding for years
Was going to restore the Norton but then I saw the bike of my dreams;
American made, V-Twin, and the coolest looking bike ever!
Had to have the '08 Vision Tour Premium
No problem finding it in the parking lot and I love all the admirers and questions whereever I go
Norton restoration can wait another couple of years
wessabi
Posted 2010-04-09 11:50 AM (#57081 - in reply to #55996)

Puddle Jumper

Springfield, MO
1970 CB175 (aug '96-'98) 16th birthday present
1980 CM400 ('98-'00)
1996 Suz Bandit 600 ('00-'01)
1985 Virago 700 (about 3 weeks in 2002 I think) ~20 miles logged (too many!)
2005 SV1000 (Apr 05-aug 05) 6,000 mi logged
2003 Hayabusa (aug 05-sept 06) 13,000 mi logged
2006 Vegas 8-ball (sept 06-apr 07) 7,000 mi logged
2007 Hammer (apr 07-nov 09) 26,000 mi logged
1992 BMW R100GS (feb 08-july 09) 2,000 mi logged
2008 Vision Street (nov 09-present) 2,500 so far

wes
salty
Posted 2010-04-09 1:24 PM (#57094 - in reply to #56589)

Cruiser

Cold lake Alberta
When the Vision came out I HATED THE LOOK!! I told my then Vic dealer that I would never own one............UNTIL I finally rode one about a year and a half ago. I left that test ride like a man with a mission and needless to say.....ended up buying one

DIDO!
joe schmoe
Posted 2010-04-09 1:44 PM (#57097 - in reply to #55996)

Tourer

East TN
1972 mini bike 5 hp Woo Hoo
1975 Suzuki 650 (water buffalo)
tough poverty years (1983-2006)
2006 Harley Davison Road Glide
2009 Victory Vision Tour Premium
radioteacher
Posted 2010-04-09 1:56 PM (#57099 - in reply to #55996)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
1982 Kawasaki CSR 650 Air cooled inline four cruiser - Right after that I saw and rode the 700 LTD and just kicked myself because it was a better ride with a lower seat. I sold it in 2002...I am still kicking myself for that move.

Over the years I would ride other bikes but not own them until......

2008 Victory Vision
adirondacks
Posted 2010-04-09 5:44 PM (#57108 - in reply to #55996)

Tourer

Troy, NY
I'm 36 and just got my motorcycle license last year. I had the Piaggio MP3 500 scooter for 4 months and then saw an online video of the Vision. Now it just my beautiful 2009 Victory Vision!!
Blue Sky Guy
Posted 2010-04-11 4:53 PM (#57240 - in reply to #56589)

Tourer

scotts valley, California
You're telling my story, Gadget.  The appearance is way too un-Harley, too radical.  Motorcycles should look like Harleys or maybe old Indians, right.  Then Kevin Ness talked me into taking his Vision for a little test ride.  He said, "Don't be afraid to beat it a little", so I took it out and gave it a little whipping......  Well maybe I could learn to live with the looks, ay?  Twenty thousand some Vision miles later, I kind of like the looks; know what I mean?
marcparnes
Posted 2010-04-11 8:36 PM (#57256 - in reply to #55996)

Iron Butt

Well, there are 45 of them leading up to number 46, '10 Victory Vision Premium which has been "8 Balled." Here is a list.

Marc

Edited by marcparnes 2010-04-11 8:36 PM
ltrmc02
Posted 2011-07-08 11:26 PM (#90494 - in reply to #55996)

Puddle Jumper

NC
94 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (Torquey, a bit top heavy and the 4spd had it whinning past 60mph but good reliable bike)
99 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 (Nice little cruiser that sounded good but heck with oiling chains LOL)
98 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic
90 HD 883 Sportster (Horse Trade, never tagged it)
00 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic (Great cruisers and sounds awesome with V&H straight shots)
02 HD Electraglide Ultra Classic
02 BMW K1200 LT (Top heavy but nice features, tightly built and great fuel mileage, averaged 49.8 MPG overall on cross country ride w\ 2up)
02 HD Dyna Wide Glide (Always been my favorite bike for looks but hard to go to after getting used to touring bikes, got tired of the back pack LOL)
01 HD Electraglide Ultra Classic (A great handling touring bike, and I'll probably own a 3rd before it's over)
08 Victory Vision (Owned 3 weeks so far. Comfortable, handles good and nice features but the transmission and fuel management system could use some work in my opinion so far) Will know more in a couple weeks after a 2K mile road trip up North. Decided to try this bike as I liked the features which are similar to the BMW and still like the low end torque and sound of the V-twins. Still undecided on the looks LOL.

I can't put my finger on why I have never been really interested in the GW, rode an 1800 and it was very strong and I liked it but just haven't been that interested in one yet, maybe one day.
Blue Sky Guy
Posted 2011-07-08 11:38 PM (#90495 - in reply to #55996)

Tourer

scotts valley, California
Wow, fifteen month lag time between posts on this thread. Another fifteen thousand miles and I am starting to like the looks of my '08. Now the Harleys just look so girlie. Don't get me wrong, I still like that heritage look. Too bad they can't keep up
Rollin'
Posted 2011-07-09 12:36 AM (#90498 - in reply to #55996)

Iron Butt

, WI

Some of my favorites -

My first custom bike

A Motor!!!!!!! Yes

My first new bike - 1973 Ducati 750GT - I was 19

My H1. Painted it black with spray cans.

The chrome years - 1994.

My 2000 Ducati 750 SS - Fun!!!

The Monster S4 - Really fun!!!

Me and my dad. He rode until he was 81.

My first Victory - 2004 Vegas

Edited by Rollin' 2011-07-09 12:40 AM
jkfrazier
Posted 2011-07-09 8:05 AM (#90508 - in reply to #55996)

Puddle Jumper

Fort Defiance, VA United States
I'm a previous Goldwing owner.   I had 2005 Goldwing prior to the Vision.  Bought the 2010 Vision in March of this year and then sold the Wing.  No regrets.
Nozzledog
Posted 2011-07-10 1:53 AM (#90550 - in reply to #55996)

Visionary

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Started riding some 5hp motorcycle of an unrememorable name when I was 15 because I could ride solo with a learners permit, whereas a car required an adult to ride with me. Didn't ride much for 4 years after, then bought a Honda Transalp wich got me thru most of my college years. Always yearning for a "Harley" I finally could buy one when I turned 30, so I got a Road King and a pull behind trailer and started touring the country. After 9-11, HD came out with a firefighter version of the Ultra Classic and I had to have one. Two touring bikes in the garage was a little much, so I eventually sold the Road King to my brother. Even though the Ultra had very special meaning, I never quite enjoyed riding it as much as the Road King and I was getting to feel too much like a sheep on any club ride I went on. I hit some tight financial times and decided to sell the Ultra, but knew it wouldn't be long before I was back on another bike. Started looking at the 'new models' of HD's, but they just seemed so much like the 'old models', so I started to look around for other bikes. Fell in love with the Vision first time I saw one on the internet. Not so much the trunk though. . . then I saw the street model. . . then the Ness Vision. . . it became my computer wallpaper for about 1 year while I sorted out my finances.
Now I am riding my wallpaper.

I feel like Socrates who has been free'd from the cave, truely embracing a new reality and unable to convince those still in the cave that there is more than just shadows. [Plato's allegory of the Cave]
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™