You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Newbe my first victory
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

rbj610
Posted 2010-05-15 12:38 PM (#59925)
Subject: Newbe my first victory

New user

Bethlehem PA
Hello to all i'm just another newbe here and am enjoying my first victory (05 Hammer) and checking out the site. anyone know where i can find an owners manual for my 05 hammer
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Arkainzeye
Posted 2010-05-15 1:35 PM (#59927 - in reply to #59925)
Subject: Re: Newbe my first victory

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
This is a victory vision forum. U might do a Google search for victory hammer, or go to your dealer
Crawford
Posted 2010-05-15 1:46 PM (#59928 - in reply to #59925)

Tourer

Regina Saskatchewan Canada
If you move your mouse over the HOME button on the top menu there is a pop down menu that has Hammer Riders as a selection.
rdbudd
Posted 2010-05-15 6:11 PM (#59933 - in reply to #59925)
Subject: RE: Newbe my first victory

Visionary

Jasper, MO
Also, if you haven't already, you might check out the VMC (Victory Motorcycle Club) http://www.theVMC.com

It has several general forums concerning Victorys, and forums specific to your Hammer, as well as a classified ad section. Be sure to take Crawford's suggestion and check out Hammer-Riders on this website.

Ronnie

Edited by rdbudd 2010-05-15 6:15 PM
hoosiervic
Posted 2010-05-15 10:16 PM (#59941 - in reply to #59925)

Tourer

Indianapolis, IN
rbj610 - 2010-05-15 12:38 PM

Hello to all i'm just another newbe here and am enjoying my first victory (05 Hammer) and checking out the site. anyone know where i can find an owners manual for my 05 hammer

Welcome aboard rbj!! It's great to see more folks jumping aboard the brand. Please don't hold it against those that are directing you to the Hammer page. They don't realize that when you post something on the "Victory General Discussion" page of the forum it shows up on all the model specific parts of the forum.

All new Vic owners are family and welcome to share in the conversation.

Are you new to motorcycling, to the brand or just switching to the best bikes on the market? I only really discovered Vics about 4 years ago but fell in love fast. I new withing a year that the next bike I would own, and the first one since 1983, would be a Vic.

Let us know your story and enjoy the wealth of info and friends you will find here.

Ride safe! Chris
hoosiervic
Posted 2010-05-15 10:29 PM (#59942 - in reply to #59925)

Tourer

Indianapolis, IN
rbj610 - 2010-05-15 12:38 PM

Sorry but my real reason for replying was to pass these links to you for your request about an owner's manual. I found these listed on EBAY:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Victory-Owners-Maintenance-Book-Manu...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Victory-Owners-Maintenance-Book-Manu...

Stuff in general for the hammer on EBAY:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_kw=05&_kw=hammer

Good Luck

NOEMTZ
Posted 2010-05-16 1:32 PM (#59965 - in reply to #59925)

Welcome!!
RedRider
Posted 2010-05-17 4:48 AM (#59987 - in reply to #59925)

Visionary

rbj, welcome aboard. No idea why others redirect you without as much as a welcome. Maybe it was National Rude Day and I missed it on my calender? Bring your Hammer adventures here anytime.
Go to Victory Corp site and do a search. You can find your pdf of owner's manuals there.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™