You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Just met with a First Class Dealership in Prescott, AZ
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

phoenix9
Posted 2010-06-23 8:23 PM (#62982)
Subject: Just met with a First Class Dealership in Prescott, AZ

Cruiser

Litchfield Park, AZ
I travel all over the country for work and while I am out I try and find the local Victory dealerships and just check things out. Well, this week I am pretty close to home in central Arizona and stopped into Prescott Valley Motorcycles in, you guessed it, Prescott Valley, AZ.

First off, they have quite a good selection of both Victory and custom parts and accessories in stock, along with a nice selection of shirts, hats, jackets....etc. since they are relatively close to where I live I headed back to the service desk to talk to Mike, their service manager. This guy is a straight shooter. He gave me a lot of his time and was straight up with me on every question I shot at him....even when I was asking him about getting some work done from outside vendors. He just gave me straight up honest opinions.

So far I have met some good dealerships here in Arizona and around the country, and this group of people are right at the top. I like no B.S. guys you can feel comfortable talking about anything. The economy is hard all around and if there is anyone in Northern AZ reading this, and you need either service or custom work done on your bike I would say give these guys a shot.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
joe schmoe
Posted 2010-06-24 6:12 AM (#63014 - in reply to #62982)
Subject: Re: Just met with a First Class Dealership in Prescott, AZ

Tourer

East TN
Always good to hear POSITIVE reviews...
savage
Posted 2010-06-24 6:57 AM (#63019 - in reply to #62982)

Cruiser

+1 on Prescott Valley Cycles!!!

I stopped there two years ago when touring Arizona. (I live in Missouri) I had only owned my Vision for two months and Victory had just announced the reflash was available. I had purchased a tall windshield and they were installing it for me when Mike asked if I had my reflash done. When I told him no he offered to do it while he had my bike in the shop. Mike and the entire staff treated my wife and I like we were lifelong customers and had spent a million dollars there. I would give them all my business if I didn't live 1500 miles away!
phoenix9
Posted 2010-06-24 12:22 PM (#63048 - in reply to #62982)

Cruiser

Litchfield Park, AZ
savage, that is exactly the same way I was treated. Just great people.
Huntdiv
Posted 2010-06-24 12:23 PM (#63049 - in reply to #62982)

Puddle Jumper

When I purchased my 2009 Vision premium, it was from Gerry in Prescott Valley. Before the final answer to purchasing the Vision, Gerry told me to take his for a ride and as long as I wanted. So, my girlfriend and I went for a ride. We were about 2 miles from the dealership and my girlfriend told me, lets buy it! I was hoping she would say that. Two hours later we were riding home to Phoenix in our new Vision. This has to be the purchase I have ever made. They are some great people to do business with. I have been back to do business with them many times. Gives me a reason to get out of phoenix for a day.
loren2
Posted 2010-07-22 12:48 AM (#65037 - in reply to #62982)

Cruiser

Bullhead City, AZ
Met these guys at the River Run, nothing but class.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™