You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Where's Waldo?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

ScoreBo
Posted 2010-07-12 10:51 AM (#64357)
Subject: Where's Waldo?

Iron Butt

Northeast Ohio
I went on a charity ride on Sunday (July 11th) for the Greater Cleveland Police Scholarship Fund (a scholarship fund for the children of fallen officers). By the time we left, there were around 1000 riders (I am guessing 600+ bikes). Motor Officers from around the neighboring counties show up on their bikes and block off the on-ramps of highways to get us to our destinations on time.

More info here: http://www.clevelandpolicescholarship.org/main.htm

Of course, I was the only Vision at the event and only two of us on Vics that I could find. The other Vic was a Vegas. As usual, the bike got a lot of compliments.

The lot was actually full when we left, but we had to get to our bikes 15 minutes before we left.

On the highway (I was told we were around 2-3 miles long)

Here I am!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Webhair
Posted 2010-07-12 3:17 PM (#64370 - in reply to #64357)
Subject: Re: Where's Waldo?

Iron Butt

Peachtree City, GA
Cool - I see a Vision...
lennyb
Posted 2010-07-12 3:24 PM (#64372 - in reply to #64357)
Subject: Re: Where's Waldo?

Iron Butt

Perry Hall, MD
Great reason to ride. I had to miss our area Fallen Heroes ride this year, but it is very similar to what you describe.

Just received a message today from the agency I retired from that an off duty officer was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday. That's 2 from the same agency in the past year along with another that went through a long recovery after hitting a deer on his way to work. Be safe all.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™