You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Victory at the Chip ?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

studmuffin
Posted 2010-07-15 1:11 PM (#64600)
Subject: Victory at the Chip ?

http://www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com/ has info about victory at the Chip during the rally. First I had heard of it !

I purchased the roadside plan but never received a magazine or an email. What gives? I also went to the VRA page ( http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/Victory-Motorcycles/VRA/Page... but cannot find information.

Anyone know how to get info about this ? How do I get the magazine?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
RedRider
Posted 2010-07-15 1:37 PM (#64605 - in reply to #64600)
Subject: Re: Victory at the Chip ?

Visionary

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/Victory-Motorcycles/Experien...
Click the link there to register.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2010-07-15 1:51 PM (#64606 - in reply to #64600)
Subject: RE: Victory at the Chip ?

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Press Release From Victory:

Victory Increases its Presence at the Buffalo Chip
With Annual VRA Sturgis Party & 'Victory Night'
Party Exclusively for Victory Riders Follows Group Ride from Deadwood

MEDINA, MN (July 15, 2010) - Victory Motorcycles is proud to return as an official sponsor of the Legendary Buffalo Chip for the 70th annual Sturgis Rally, which will be held August 6-14 in Sturgis, S.D. Victory will further expand its presence at "The Chip" when, for the first time, the annual Victory Riders Association (VRA) Sturgis Party will be held at the largest music festival in motorcycling. The party is set for Thursday, August 12, exclusively for Victory riders.

"We know Victory riders are going to enjoy their experience at the Legendary Buffalo Chip, the epicenter of the Sturgis Rally," said Victory External Relations Manager Robert Pandya. "Following a beautiful ride from Deadwood, Victory riders will be treated to a special reception with dinner, celebrities and a private tour of Michael Lichter's famed Motorcycles As Art Exhibition. It's going to be 'Victory Night' onstage, with special surprises for Victory riders."

Victory will also once again base its VIP motorcycle fleet at the Buffalo Chip during the 2010 Sturgis rally. These motorcycles are loaned exclusively throughout the rally to musicians, celebrities and VIP riders, including several who will take part in the Victory-sponsored Legends Ride on Monday, August 9. The Legends Ride, which raises funds for Sturgis-area non-profit organizations, is celebrating its third consecutive sellout and has raised over $100,000 in just two years.

"Victory Motorcycles are adventurous and non-conformist, which fits our customer base perfectly," said Lon Nordbye, Sponsorship Director of the Buffalo Chip. "As avid Victory riders ourselves, we are proud to partner with Victory to host Victory riders from across the nation for one very special night at the Legendary Buffalo Chip."

Victory riders can register online for the VRA Sturgis Party by going to the Victory website (www.victorymotorcycles.com) and clicking on "Victory Community." Details about the ride from Deadwood to the Buffalo Chip and other Victory activities at Sturgis are available at the same site.

Victory also operates the Victory Store at 1100 Main Street in historic downtown Sturgis throughout the rally, and will offer Victory Demo Rides August 9-14 just off I-90's Exit 30.

The Legendary Buffalo Chip has the largest concert stage in Sturgis and annually offers the most impressive lineup of outstanding musical acts. The concert lineup at the Buffalo Chip during the 2010 rally includes: Kid Rock, Bob Dylan, ZZ Top, Motley Crue, The Guess Who, Creedence Clearwater Revisited, The Scorpions, The Doobie Brothers, Dave Mason, and the two great acts who will headline during Victory Night on August 12: Jason Aldean and Ozzy Osbourne.

The Buffalo Chip is located just east of downtown Sturgis and is easily accessible by several routes, including Lazelle Street (Hwy. 34) from downtown Sturgis. Complete details about the Buffalo Chip, its camping opportunities and concert and event schedules are available at www.buffalochip.com.

Complete information about Victory Motorcycles, including a Victory dealer locator and opportunities to sign up for Victory Test Rides, are available at www.victorymotorcycles.com.

CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this email communication is confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and destroy all copies of this communication, including all attachments.
studmuffin
Posted 2010-07-15 7:45 PM (#64632 - in reply to #64605)

sweet thanks!

I could not get your link to work but I did find it at their site. I was thinking about leaving on Wednesday but maybe I will stay one more day. Maybe it will be worth staying?
dr_reloader
Posted 2010-07-16 6:27 AM (#64647 - in reply to #64600)

Tourer

, FL United States
Wish I could go!!!
sdranger
Posted 2010-07-16 3:23 PM (#64674 - in reply to #64600)

Puddle Jumper

I'm not going out until Thursday maybe I'll have to leave early in the morning I only have to ride 380 miles to get there. So are they saying the concert and stuff is free for those that register?
glock22cm
Posted 2010-07-20 9:09 PM (#64932 - in reply to #64600)

New user

You gotta buy the concert ticket separate from the ride and VRA party.
studmuffin
Posted 2010-07-21 8:22 AM (#64957 - in reply to #64932)

So, the "party"includes a ride from deadwood to sturgis?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™