You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

dealer closing in MN
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

studmuffin
Posted 2010-07-22 6:59 PM (#65111)
Subject: dealer closing in MN

Warner outdoor in the bloomington area ( south mpls ) is closing aug 1.

Man, it was pretty harsh going into the shop for the closeout sale. They have been selling snowmobiles, atv's and more recently victories for some time. and I was face to face with the owner. just very sad to see a small business owner struggle.

How about a bail out for Vic shops ; )

What ? we buy gas,trailers, stop at restaurants, buy leathers and open doors for all the pretty girls. Can the big banks say that !
Top of the page Bottom of the page
vicguy
Posted 2010-07-22 11:21 PM (#65124 - in reply to #65111)
Subject: RE: dealer closing in MN

Cruiser

shakopee , Mn
Kline motorsports also closed this week, apparently being taken over by Tousley Ford, Honda and whatever else they carry.
RedRider
Posted 2010-07-23 4:50 AM (#65127 - in reply to #65111)
Subject: Re: dealer closing in MN

Visionary

I remember Warner's opening on a Sunday so us Northeasters could do oil changes. Really, really nice people.
The economy sucks but people will buy a bike on Ebay or from a dealer 500 miles away to save a few dollars then whine cause the local dealer folds. Sure we all like to save money but for a few dollars to help some nice local shop stay open.
How many of these "money" savers use regular gas, cheap oil and filters and then have a +$100 a month cellphone bill and a $500 Iphone? Duh...
Big Vic
Posted 2010-07-23 5:16 AM (#65129 - in reply to #65111)

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
Sorry to hear that they are closing............is it for financial reasons or is it just time to retire? I was last there about 3 months ago and traffic seemed pretty good. I think the first time I went to Warner's (around 2003) they claimed to be the largest Victory dealer in the country. Something obviously went wrong since that time. I guess I'll have to find a new dealer to visit when I'm in the Twin Cities...........
VisionTex
Posted 2010-07-23 6:40 AM (#65135 - in reply to #65129)

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
With the recession and most folks reducing their consumer debt, closings are going to be common place for some time to come. I hope the folks that were working at the dealer can find good employment soon.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™