You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Afternoon Scoot around Memphis
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

pollolittle
Posted 2010-07-29 2:35 PM (#65807)
Subject: Afternoon Scoot around Memphis

Visionary

Brighton, TN
I'll be free from work after 4pm today and tomorrow. Then Tuesday thru Thursday, possibly Friday of next week, in the afternoons if anyone is close to Memphis. I'd ride to meet or just to ride.

There is also a River City bikers Round Up rally here in Memphis. www.rivercitybikersroundup.com

I don't think there will be HA's or Sonny there, but there might be a different type of biker there. A lot of crotch rockets with some pretty slick designs and modifications. Might be interesting, thinking about going to it, just cuz!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
varyder
Posted 2010-07-29 2:55 PM (#65809 - in reply to #65807)
Subject: Re: Afternoon Scoot around Memphis

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
Poot, I would love to scoot to Graceland land, and it is tempting, I still got a lot of throttle twist left from the trip. But since the rider of the dark Vision won't be there I think I'll shine some chrome over the weekend. Hope you'll enjoy.

Shine some chrome, ha, I get me sometimes, woooo hooo, shine chrome. What am I? a paradox or something.....
donetracey
Posted 2010-07-29 3:32 PM (#65812 - in reply to #65807)

Visionary

Pitt Meadows, BC Canada
Guys - why don't you head west for about 3,000 miles and meet me and the Co-pilot on the Oregon Coast? Weather's great - low '80's, sunshine....
We'll be there Friday then exploring, riding. Heading east to Crater Lake and north to Leavenworth WA.
pollolittle
Posted 2010-07-29 4:12 PM (#65816 - in reply to #65807)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Don, sounds better than 97 and a heat index of 108, that Fahrennheittss (sp) not that other thing you guys use. I have heard of crater lake and seen pictures but haven't been there, it looked purty. Have fun!

VaMistressRyder - I thought you only had dirt colored chrome, and don't forget you need some Tassle Shine and Protectant.

Edited by pollolittle 2010-07-29 4:14 PM
Lotzafun
Posted 2010-07-29 5:14 PM (#65821 - in reply to #65807)

Iron Butt

Rockford, IL
Sheez.....almost be worth a trip down there just to watch you do the ol back seat rider thingie again...

...but this time need to add a difficulty factor to it....perhaps some spinning hula-hoops

...or better yet...TASSLES !!

BTW...my girl and I are pondering a trip to the land you rule...perhaps late Sept or early Oct. Doubt I'll enjoy the Elvis world junk, but I've always wanted to stumble down Beale Street a bit.
DesertJim
Posted 2010-07-29 6:09 PM (#65824 - in reply to #65807)

Tourer

Scottsdale AZ
Pootiecknintenn - I can't make it - I guess everyone was included in the invitation- thanks for thinking of me - It would be worth it for entertainment value to ride with you- I hope you ride safely and stay clear of sheetrock!
Necktie
Posted 2010-08-02 12:03 AM (#66097 - in reply to #65807)

Cruiser

Prescott, Az
Stop in at the FRS Victory shop in Memphis if you get the time. Great shop with lots of stuff!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™