You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Pollolittle just ain't right
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

TopFuel
Posted 2010-08-05 8:06 AM (#66442 - in reply to #66254)
Subject: Re: Pollolittle just ain't right

Cruiser

Memphis,Tn.
SF, I'm still around. Mainly playing with old British bikes lately. We took 5 cars to the Hilton Worldwide Ferrari show and nearly died from the heat. I'm too much of girlieman to ride when it's this hot. I'd like another get together with you and Po when it cools down some.
(My tinnitus/vertigo doctor has cleared me to ride.)

Top of the page Bottom of the page
jimtom
Posted 2010-08-06 6:29 AM (#66503 - in reply to #66418)

Visionary

Sand Rock, AL United States
every day is a good day to ride, some days are just better than others
Birdneckrider
Posted 2010-08-06 7:07 AM (#66506 - in reply to #66254)

Cruiser

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Song, I would remind both your wife and Po that Tenn most likely has a "slayer statute" in effect, so they cannot profit from your demise, no matter how cunning their plan or how much assistance you give towards the completion of said plan. With that said, don't be a girlie man and shy away from the hot weather. Ride in the forest so the shade feels like a moment of Ambrosia, and the savor the time of warmth so February becomes more bearable. Or ride over to Seviere County and around English Mountain where it is always cooler and good water is cheap! Fun to hear of your exploits, now put your time to good use and find us some more new members!
pollolittle
Posted 2010-08-06 8:44 AM (#66513 - in reply to #66254)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
There is always some guy willing to break up the cunning and deceit put into a good money making deal. Songfan if this is true, I do apologize, but if you would like to pay me to keep you alive, I'm okay with that also! Just looking for a few good ways to continue my love of life and the toys that are required to enjoy it. Maybe a Ferrari or two like TopFuel gets to play with. I bet he doesn't even play up the fact that he owns them (not the Doctor) when some hot young twentysomething is looking his way. Oh to play in some peoples sandbox, would be some fun.
pollolittle
Posted 2010-08-06 8:46 AM (#66514 - in reply to #66254)

Visionary

Brighton, TN
TopFuel what ya doin this evening, I need a tour and something to drool over? I promise to keep my Drool only on my shirt.

Edited by pollolittle 2010-08-06 8:47 AM
SongFan
Posted 2010-08-06 9:38 AM (#66518 - in reply to #66254)
Subject: RE: Pollolittle just ain't right

Visionary

Memphis

BNR,

Awww, you wax sooo poetic.  Ride to yon forest for a moment of Ambosia.  (I got your Ambrosia right here.) 

Let's just imagine the outcome if I had followed all the advice offered from my brethren here at Vision-Riders.  I would have "manned-up" and ridden with Po.  I probably would have survived the ride through the forest.  I would have finally passed out on the way home, in the middle of rush hour.  There would have been a "Breaking News - Special Report" from the local new stations.  "Alien spacecraft crashes on I-240"  Some local blonde Fox News-wannabe would be breathlessly jabbering on camera with helicopters circling overhead.  The Vision would be laying in the background next to my body, which is covered in a tarp, with a HAZMAT team milling about in full gear.  The National Inquirer would later release spy  photos of "The Alien Beneath the Tarp".  It would show a bloated carcass (not caused by the heat by the way) wearing Alpinestar GoreTex Boots, a long-sleeve Victory t-shirt and a black Nexx Air helmet.  Oh yeah, it would also show a $400 kilt, flipped up under my chin, exposing my severely sunburned man-parts.   You guys can spin this any way you want, it was gonna be ugly.

I don't know if TN has a "slayer statute" but my buddies and I live by a quote from "Everybody Loves Raymond":  "If you find my body chopped up in the freezer, don't believe the suicide note."

Birdneckrider
Posted 2010-08-06 8:48 PM (#66554 - in reply to #66254)

Cruiser

Virginia Beach, Virginia
I will be in sevierville over the weekend. Any Victory shops nearby worth visiting? I figured you Tennessee guys knew the good, bad and ugly for the whole state. I need t-shirts!
hoosiervic
Posted 2010-08-06 9:11 PM (#66556 - in reply to #66554)

Tourer

Indianapolis, IN

Birdneckrider - 2010-08-06 9:48 PM I will be in sevierville over the weekend. Any Victory shops nearby worth visiting? I figured you Tennessee guys knew the good, bad and ugly for the whole state. I need t-shirts!

If you need T shirts, Walmart has a couple different styles/colors of Victory Branded T's at under 10 bucks. They are licensed by Vic and are cheap compared to what the dealers offer. I picked up a couple just to have more things with the Vic brand.

radioteacher
Posted 2010-08-06 9:13 PM (#66557 - in reply to #66254)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
If you wander North to Knoxville go to the Victory dealership there (nice people) and across the street is Biker Rags (nice people, lots of shirts and stuff for decent prices)
TopFuel
Posted 2010-08-06 10:45 PM (#66564 - in reply to #66254)

Cruiser

Memphis,Tn.
Pololittle, I SHOULD have gone riding with you... We went to dinner this evening at a local evangelist's home (Songfan knows who he is) and we've finished eating... and are sitting around... chatting.... with 4 other couples... and up walks my 3 year old grandson...

Grandson: "Grampy, my tummy hurts."
Grampy: "It does?? Well don't worry you'll..............."

Poor little fella lost his dinner all in my lap and down my left pant leg. A thousand pardons, enough rags to wax 20 cars, and we're out the door at least an hour ahead of schedule. My Grandboy is asleep now and doing fine. One extra shower tonight - and his Grampy is doing well too.

Changing gears: Po, they had an Italian car show a few years ago at the Pink Palace Museum. I drove a 12 cylinder Ferrari 512i Berlinetta Boxer that day, and did enjoy some attention from a couple of clueless golddiggers. It was interesting life experience for a hard of hearing fat redneck boy. (They should have checked my hands like Jamie Lee Curtis in "Trading Places".)

BTW, In spite of my tinnitus, I do have a ton of fun.
Doc and I are heading down to Pickwick tomorrow to check the new outdrives on his boat and see if his lake house is okay. If you guys are out riding in the vicinity - Songfan has my cell number.

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™