You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Coming up to Amish Country
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Birdneckrider
Posted 2010-08-10 7:48 PM (#66843)
Subject: Coming up to Amish Country

Cruiser

Virginia Beach, Virginia
My wife and I are coming up to Amish Country and Gettysburg this weekend, and I need some travel advice:
1) When confronted with the mob in a religious fervor with pitchforks and torches in hand, threatening to exercise the devil out of our otherworldly machine, do I still ask to get my picture taken with their daughters, and do I still offer them a ride?
2) When the ghosts of Gettysburg surround the Vision and offer to transport it over to the other side, do I still refuse, even if they technically are war heroes? I try to be patriotic whenever possible
3.) When my wife asks for Souvenirs from the HD Factory after the tour, can I politely tell her to put the HD logo stuff down so we can save for the elusive Victory branded gear?
4.) I am staying at several B&B's. Is it considered poor form to challenge the rooster to an early morning "wake-off" with his vocal pipes vs. my Victory custom pipes?

We are staying in Lancaster Friday (my 42nd Birthday, yeah, yeah, keep it to yourself) and Saturday nights, then Gettysburg Sunday and Monday nights (and maybe Tuesday night if I can get out of going over to NJ) and coming home on Wednesday. Anyone who would like to join us for exploits is welcome. Any suggestions as where to go/where not to go is very much appreciated-we are supposed to do the ghost tour thing and the Amish thing, but I am ambivalent at best. My wife, of course, is excited as hell. Bring your wife down and drop her off with mine, and then we can go find some twisties! Or Pasties! I am not picky.

Your help and humor are appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™