You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

It is good to be lucky!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

radioteacher
Posted 2010-08-12 12:13 AM (#66965)
Subject: It is good to be lucky!

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
I played poker a few hours ago with a fine group of players and finished second. It is my best finish with this group so far. The last few hands could have gone either way. Oh well.

Then on the way home from poker I was pulled over by a Deputy for riding 54 in a 40. I was thinking I was going 51 and said so as I handed him my license and insurance card.

I asked if I could get a warning ticket and I received the look that only mothers and Law Enforcement Officers (LEO's) can give that says "Ya, buddy, I don't think so" in a glance.

I wait by the Vision for a few minutes. He get out of the cruiser hands me my paperwork back and says, "My computer locked up! Consider this a verbal warning!" I said "Yes sir deputy. You have a good night!" Then he drove off.

It is good to see my luck is holding out! Time for bed.....

Ride Safe

Edited by radioteacher 2010-08-12 12:18 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Joker
Posted 2010-08-12 9:02 AM (#66981 - in reply to #66965)
Subject: Re: It is good to be lucky!

Cruiser

Buford, GA United States
I got pulled over last week on my way to Myrtle Beach in the middle of nowhere doing 71 in a 50. He was in an unmarked Dodge Charger with a "Knight Rider" tag on the front. So I pull over and he asks where I am going: To the Beach to meet up with the family I say. He says that with my speed I am a superspeeder in SC and that it is going to be costly. My response is that it will surely ruin my vacation and that just last night I was in a Trivia Contest and could have won $1,000 except I got the last question wrong. The question was "Where do women have the curliest hair?

Apparently the correct answer is "Fiji". He started laughing and let me go...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™