You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Dealer in Chester VA - Closing
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

BING
Posted 2010-08-12 8:27 AM (#66977)
Subject: Dealer in Chester VA - Closing

Puddle Jumper

I stopped by the Victory Dealer in CHester VA last night. the had a sign on the windows

Clearance Sale - Going out of Business.
http://www.catlincustomcycles.com/index.htm

It's a real bummer, I hate to see it go. I was planning on buying a Vision in about 6 months, now I'll have to go 80 miles to Norfolk. I don't really know how long they have been there, I think around 3 years or so. I hope another well established shop picks up the brand. there's not another Victory shop in the Richmond area. Just another sign of the times I guess.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
varyder
Posted 2010-08-12 8:55 AM (#66980 - in reply to #66977)
Subject: Re: Dealer in Chester VA - Closing

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
Bing, sorry about finding out that way. It's been posted here and on theVMC and they've had the signs up for about a month. I've not stopped in recently, but the last I heard was Victory was working with someone to pick-up the reins and continue on, though I think it will be more toward Richmond this time. Catlins have been in business with Victory for about 8 years, so they have made a name in the neighborhood. They started over on the Boulevard in Colonial Heights and moved to the Chester location about two years ago. They've got a sale at rock bottom prices.
BING
Posted 2010-08-12 9:09 AM (#66982 - in reply to #66980)
Subject: Re: Dealer in Chester VA - Closing

Puddle Jumper

Thanks for letting me know, at least there is hope the brand will be close to home then. I really like that shop, I've been there about 4 times in the last year looking around. The people were always nice and friendly. They even liked my M109R.

Edited by BING 2010-08-12 9:10 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™