You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

What a year -
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Rollin'
Posted 2010-12-27 5:53 AM (#76211 - in reply to #76198)
Subject: Re: What a year -

Iron Butt

, WI
Cap'n Nemo - 2010-12-26 2:13 PM

go steve go! You are a celebrity!

Thanks Cap'n
This should be fun!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
8-ball
Posted 2010-12-27 6:41 PM (#76244 - in reply to #72901)

Tourer

Green Bay, WI United States
I hope I can be there to meet and greet you here in Waukesha! I have dreams of doing the Iron Butt thing when I go to AZ in the spring of 2011. Was looking at buying the very bike you bought. I came close to buying it but insurance cost backed me down. I now have` "Twister" an 08 Vision SP and "Hotrod" an 03 TCD, they both are in the garage and pouting every time I open the door. If not for all the salt residue on the road, Twister would have had a badd ass ride today. I look forward to meeting you....

Ride hard, ride fast, but above all - ride safe....

Wildman/8-ball
Rollin'
Posted 2010-12-27 8:39 PM (#76252 - in reply to #76244)

Iron Butt

, WI
8-ball - 2010-12-27 6:41 PM

I hope I can be there to meet and greet you here in Waukesha! I have dreams of doing the Iron Butt thing when I go to AZ in the spring of 2011. Was looking at buying the very bike you bought. I came close to buying it but insurance cost backed me down. I now have` "Twister" an 08 Vision SP and "Hotrod" an 03 TCD, they both are in the garage and pouting every time I open the door. If not for all the salt residue on the road, Twister would have had a badd ass ride today. I look forward to meeting you....

Ride hard, ride fast, but above all - ride safe....

Wildman/8-ball

Hi Wildman
Good luck on your ride next spring. Ridin' west is a great way to do an IBA ride.
Higher speed limits and less traffic help a lot. Hopefully I will see you next month.
Let me know if you have any questions on the rides.

Steve
Rollin'
Posted 2011-03-11 12:07 AM (#81160 - in reply to #72901)
Subject: RE: What a year -

Iron Butt

, WI

The Wisconsin Ducati Owners winter meeting was rescheduled because of the Packer play-off games.

There were 30+ Ducati owners at the meeting. They had a lot of good food and Italian beer.

I had a map with the 49 state route on it. It's under the WDO sign.

I was going to talk about planning IBA rides but all of the questions were about this ride and the bike.

This was fun!!

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™