You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Poor Dealership!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

hdfed
Posted 2010-11-24 2:08 PM (#74183)
Subject: Poor Dealership!

Cruiser

Orlando
Kissimmee Motorsports, 2881 North John Young Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34741-1200
(407) 847-6686

Found the Vision I wanted at this dealership. Received the "out the door" price. Got my financing in hand, was waiting for the dealership to contact me about picking the bike up. Well, the contaacted me, stating that they could not sell the bike to me at the price they had originally given me. I was told it would be $1000.00 more. Well, they kept the bike, I kept looking.

I then found a GR8 dealership:
Volusia Motorsports, 1701 State Road 44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
(386) 428-2212

They gave me a better price on the same bike, added some accessories and the "out the door" price was still lower than the price I reveived from Kissimmee Motorsports.

So, I give a great big thanks to Volusia Motorsports and a big bag of sour grapes to Kissimmee Motorsports.

A clear cut case of bate and switch. Buyer beware!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
glighto11
Posted 2010-11-24 4:38 PM (#74192 - in reply to #74183)
Subject: Re: Poor Dealership!

Iron Butt

Central New York
Make sure you drive your new bike over to the first dealer and thank him for saving you money. Oh! Also let him know your giving him some free advertising about how he saved you money.
A man, our his company. are no better than their word.

AND ENJOY THE NEW VISION!
dr_reloader
Posted 2010-11-27 5:27 PM (#74352 - in reply to #74183)

Tourer

, FL United States
I fully understand your dealersship troubles. I have had problems with several dealers down here in Fl as well...
glenster
Posted 2010-11-28 12:38 AM (#74358 - in reply to #74352)

Puddle Jumper

Encino, CA
and the really pathetic part is that Polaris doesn't really give a shit about how their dealerships are treating their customers. If you ever have any issues with the dealer, Polaris says...we dont control anything that our dealerships do and we wont do anything to help you...sorry
And that is IF you even get a reply from Polaris corp that is not a form letter!
vegas99
Posted 2010-11-28 9:28 AM (#74366 - in reply to #74183)
Subject: RE: Poor Dealership!

Puddle Jumper

vero beach,fl
I had no problems with this dealership,but its a shame you did,however I did visit the new symerna dealership they had lots of stuff for vics
hdfed
Posted 2010-11-28 7:52 PM (#74382 - in reply to #74358)

Cruiser

Orlando

glenster - 2010-11-28 1:38 AM and the really pathetic part is that Polaris doesn't really give a shit about how their dealerships are treating their customers. If you ever have any issues with the dealer, Polaris says...we dont control anything that our dealerships do and we wont do anything to help you...sorry And that is IF you even get a reply from Polaris corp that is not a form letter!

You are so right.  I contacted Polaris about what happened and that was the line they gave me.  But, I had about the same from HD and BMW as well.  So, why should they be any different.  I am picking up the new Vision on Friday (12/3/10).  Weather calls for temps in the 50s for the ride back home under clear skies.  I can't wait!  They got the backrest, CB/intercom and stage one/level one all installed and ready to roll!  I think that they did me a solid deal:  2009 brand new black Vision, three year warranty, backrest, CB/intercom and stage one/level one, all out the door for $15,500.00.  DANG!  That is after my trade of my 03 BMW K1200LT.

Ride Safe... Ride Smart!

XRsteve
Posted 2010-11-28 9:09 PM (#74385 - in reply to #74183)

Visionary

Georgia, west of Atlanta
Crappy dealerships are everywhere and with every brand. Vote with your money and walk out till you get the deal YOU want............
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™